Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sharon Stone Short again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sharon Stone Short again
    Posted: April 12 2007 at 6:03pm
http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=268842&s=sharon%20stone&sfld=C&vwmd=e
Not pixie short like before, but nowhere near where it has been.  Tucked behind the ears it is basically short hair but may be somewhere near a bob if its down.

Personally I like it.  She always ages so gracefully.  She doesn't look as young as she used to but a good smile never gets old.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 7:24pm
How much of it was extensions anyway?
hes40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hes40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 7:27pm
She looks 10 years younger
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 8:50pm
I agree hes40, she does look younger.  She's always been one of my favorite short haired women; I'm glad she's back.
HAWG
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 3:46pm
      In my eyes, short hair has never done a thing for Sharon Stone. Her pixie in her early 30's was a staggering beauty setback, and this isn't much better. The only celeb whose raved-about crop I understand less is Jamie Leigh Curtis'. Cordially, Bob Smile
Merle T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merle T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 10:28pm
Sharon's one of my favorite gals.
Good to know she's gone short with her hair again. Long hair just doesn't go well with her.
She looked so sexy wearin' that short pixie hairstyle, especially when she was wearin' a short skirt! What a lady!Wink
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 7:42am
Probably just giving the extensions a rest.
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 9:16am
I glad she took that awful weave out this cute is pretty on her...
Hair album
pw:Romeo
Skydancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 9:32am
She looks good Smile
"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 1:27pm

Although I think Sharon Stone is stunning with short hair, I do not like this cut at all.  It's neither here nor there, you know what I mean?  She should have gone all the way and cut it like she used to have it.   This cut looks like it's suffering from a bit of an identity crisis.

Oh well.  Something tells me there will more hair news for her in the near future.
hes40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hes40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 10:39am
New pic of Sharon's shorter hair

Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 9:10pm
M-U-L-L-E-T
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 6:59am
I think its a wig
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 9:02am
Why would anyone wear a wig
like that?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 10:22am
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 12:12pm
Ugh.  Those latest pictures aren't real good.  I hope she goes shorter.  She looks wonderful with the short pixie.  I hope she doesn't resort to extensions again.  They don't really suit her.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 6:21pm
It's weird how this cut makes her look like she has a long face.  She doesn't have a long face!

I hope she cuts it soon...real soon.
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2007 at 2:56pm
Wow it looked cute in the first pic..i agree with other posters she needs to get that pixie cut again!
Hair album
pw:Romeo
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 8:05am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 8:24pm
I think this one is more recent and a little bit shorter

Sharon%20Stone%20Short%20Hairstyle
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic