Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Growing out hair yet again (Pics!) UPDATE 01/09/08
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing out hair yet again (Pics!) UPDATE 01/09/08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing out hair yet again (Pics!) UPDATE 01/09/08
    Posted: January 09 2008 at 5:12am
Wow that's so good that you have documented it all. It certainly has come a long way. Keep updating us!
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 4:03am
Picture Update!

Half tail! (almost...) In a few months I'll be able to completely get it (front part is a bit too short)

Length:

...3 More months to a year! :)

Edited by Revenga - April 23 2011 at 7:01pm
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 12:42pm
You mean in the forums on this site?
If not link me.. :)
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 6:32am
wow it has deffinatly grown alot. i  haven't been on this forum to much i have been hanging out over at the Long Hair Commiunty. I have learn alot about growing out my hair and what not everyone over there is trying to grow there hair up, plus they let you have picture journal and stuff pretty kool. i think if you  check it out  it might interest ya. keep up the growing!
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 5:30am
UPDATE! Jan 02, 2008

Happy new year everyone... here's a new update (finally)
(Please excuse the silly faces ... lol)

My hairs getting pretty long so far...
The front is down to my nose almost when pulled.
The rest is a little longer.

3 more months and it will be 1 year since my cut. I still havent trimmed it either which I may do soon.

Edited by Revenga - April 23 2011 at 7:01pm
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2007 at 1:14am
Originally posted by suicides_eve suicides_eve wrote:

wow that looks so hott!  what is your actual goal length?

My hair is about that length from my forehead(beginning  of my hair line to tip of hair)  i measured about 5 " My growth rate is a bit over 1 " a month. it will grow out in no time . i really do like the pics i have my growth photoed every month or so too but i make to many goofy faces to publicly display them

Thanks a lot!
My goal length?
at the moment for the end of the one year mark... I would love it to reach my lip.
My goal length over all? Past the shoulders down past my chest. (I have had that once before when I was 14)

At the moment if I pull my hair down straight it reaches almost the tip of my nose... It's just that my hair is still to light and it doesn't fall flat on my face - so It looks shorter.
But so far I'm very happy with my growth.
Mine usually will change - I don't have a steady growth like 1" a monht... but I believe during the summer it's around there... and the winter maybe about almost 1". So far the sides have grown the longest (about almost 6" already - just wish my front would keep up lol)

Oh and lol to the goofy faces thing... I do the same thing (see first post).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2007 at 4:33pm
wow that looks so hott!  what is your actual goal length?

My hair is about that length from my forehead(beginning  of my hair line to tip of hair)  i measured about 5 " My growth rate is a bit over 1 " a month. it will grow out in no time . i really do like the pics i have my growth photoed every month or so too but i make to many goofy faces to publicly display them
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2007 at 2:47pm
Thanks... yeah the in between stage sucks really bad... but hey I look at it this way... in 5 months it will be one year and it will be a bit longer... heh.

And now some updates... well these where taken in the last week of October so here they are.... (I will post an update later when I take a recent shot for now in November)

It's actually a bit longer now so - I'll try to get more pictures.

Edited by Revenga - April 23 2011 at 7:00pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 4:44pm
i love the updates and the  growth pictures don't give up. i am at the in between stage in my growth too.
kaypetrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaypetrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2007 at 10:38pm
lookin good!
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2007 at 6:05pm
Update: Oct 28, 2007

So far I measured the sides and back growing much faster and longer than the front.
The sides and back are at 4 - 4 1/2 " and the front is at 3 1/2 "
It's been almost 7 months since I cut my hair and that's about it so far.

Edited by Revenga - April 23 2011 at 6:59pm
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 6:23pm
Update: 09/25/07

Just a quick update.... it has grown a bit but now it's just being a pain to manage - can't wait 'till it's out of the in between stage... which sadly is going to take a good 6 months more :/
But I am happy with the progress. :)

Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 9:56am
Update!

Just another pic...
Right now my hair sucks cause it's at that short growth stage where I can't do much with it for styling so I just usually conceal it in my hat or something... but it's getting there.
It's been about 5 months since I cut my hair and I believe I got about 3 inches of growth (front) and a bit longer on  the sides and back (about 3 1/2 inches)
so I'm happy I'm going just a bit faster than the normal 6 inches in 1 year.
Anyway here's a recent pic for the side growth...

Two more:

(Hair is a bit oily cause I haven't shampooed in 2 days. I usually shampoo every 2 days.

And that's about it for now. My hair doesn't feel dry or anything so - so far so good. :D

Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by suicides_eve suicides_eve wrote:

i like the way it looks

btw tool kicks ass

Yes Tool does own. :D

Anyway it's finally time for an UPDATE!
August 26th, 2007 pics taken today.
My hair has defenetly gotten longer as I can't even spike it up anymore.
Right now It's a real pain in the ass 'cause I don't have a way of styling it and I don't wanna use any stuff on my hair.
So I just usually put on a hat.

So here are the pics.

Dunno if you can tell but In these pics taken today, I haven't shampooed my hair in about 2 days so my hair could oil up.

and with the hat:

Well there ya go. I hope I get it to a good length by Halloween -
Otherwise, I just bought myself a new hat that I love and will probably be wearing to cover my hair up for now 'till it grows longer and managable.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 7:04am
 i like the way it looks

btw tool kicks ass
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2007 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by CollegeBeauty CollegeBeauty wrote:

lookin' good!
and i do think that razoring could give you the look you're going for... my ex did it once (he had pretty thick hair) and it gave him the "flattness" he wanted without poofing.

Hmm well... it's too late to try that out now since I already started the growing process and I'm not going to cut it for a while...
But I'm still really not too sure weather it would work or not.
Will update soon with more pics.
CollegeBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CollegeBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 11:10pm
lookin' good!
and i do think that razoring could give you the look you're going for... my ex did it once (he had pretty thick hair) and it gave him the "flattness" he wanted without poofing.
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Sarsvati Sarsvati wrote:

Nice Pics!

Originally posted by Revenga Revenga wrote:

razor cutting it would be better because it lets it hang down flat and more "thin" and clean.
Why would you want thin, flat hair?

Well I want hair that falls flat down and doesn't have so much volume (which I unfortunately have) and isn't so "bouncy" which is the look lot's of women try to achieve. I don't want that look - I want to achieve a simple just flat hair. I dunno if I can or not - that's why I was asking 'cause I read it somewhere.
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 10:24am
Wow... well I haven't updated in a while so here I am updating now on 7/7/7 heh.

Anyway... it's been about 3 months since I cut my hair real short and this is what I'm currently at at the moment.

That's with me still trying to spike it up (it won't anymore... it's too long) other than that I can part it in the middle and it actually comes down. Pretty soon I'll have to wear it like that as it's alredy starting to be very hard to style it upwards...
Anyway that's it for now... will post more pictures.

Edited by Revenga - April 23 2011 at 6:58pm
Revenga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revenga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 2:50am
Update! -
It's almost beena month (almost) and no major growth (obviously) - but hey I can spike it now!
I started using some wax and it feels much better than when I used to use gel (dumbass) a while ago.
I love the way it makes my ahir look too - not greasy and wet.
It grew a bit so I'm happy.

Will post more!

Edited by Revenga - April 23 2011 at 6:58pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic