Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about H2O method.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
TsunamiWave View Drop Down
Dont play wit BIG. I own you!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about H2O method.
    Posted: April 15 2007 at 4:21am
Can I use a soft brush when brushing the water out? And I usually brush the water out once, how many times am I supposed to repeat the method?
StarBaller22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarBaller22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 7:35am
FYI: You are bout to get jumped on the spot 4 asking that question.
Most likely to hold u up: the devious Davo

still holdin' b-boy crown @ school
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 8:29am
BIG just posted it up on the top not to long ago
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 8:32am
it depends if your hair is short enough repeat it as many times as you want til u get tired of it
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 10:47am
Big- just said or else you tryin to lose your acccount
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by jman14 jman14 wrote:

Like jman14 said: read the sticky on the H20 method.
Read previous posts
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 2:28pm
*sighs* just brush til the water's out of your hair then repeat if you want

Here's the link that their talkin about:

and here's what i said in it:

Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Great idea...the next noob that asks about it has to battle me *cracks knuckles and grabs a brush* lol

so what's the date? lol 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 5:03pm
Look, due to infinite amount of assholes who won't spare a couple a minutes to help. Shut the f**k up, I asked, "HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU REPEAT THE H2O METHOD." Big covered that you should wet your hair, and brush the water out. But he never stated the amount of times you were supposed to repeat it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 5:06pm
This is why I hardly post here, on account of the half-witted 'tards who won't lend a helping hand.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 5:07pm
read the beginning of my last message. i said "repeat if you want." that means that you can do it as much as you want...there's no set limit 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Originally posted by jman14 jman14 wrote:

Like jman14 said: read the sticky on the H20 method.

Read previous posts

I have read the post, tell BIG to make sure he's more damn specific next time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

read the beginning of my last message. i said "repeat if you want." that means that you can do it as much as you want...there's no set limit 

"Here's the link that their talkin about:
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=51779"

You reffered me to this link, yet it didn't suggest how many times I should repeat.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 5:16pm
oh...well i used to do it about 3x then just use cc. but your hair probably holds water longer so you could get away with 2x then use a moisturizer

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 6:13pm

Tsunami, you're going to have to stop crying like a little B-----ouch.

"This is why I hardly post."
                  -TsunamiWave
You don't see me asking that many questions. But then again I have
no problem reading, even if I have to read damn near every post on here.

I'll give you some actual advice though. If you have a question about a
specific thing, you should see who has the most insight on that topic
and PM them.

Even if you take this to heart and feel that you should attack me back,
I suggest that you take the advice that I gave anyway.
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 6:22pm
I KNOW MAN THERE IS NO LIMIT FOR THE H2O GOT DAM STOP WINING
DaProdigyNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaProdigyNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 6:26pm
LMao this forum be having me roooooolling.
AIGHT IMMA BE THE BEST ON THIS SITE MARK MY WORDSSSSSSS (in a few weeks) MARK MY WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 8:07pm

Tsunami, you're going to have to stop crying like a little B-----ouch.

"This is why I hardly post."
                  -TsunamiWave

You don't see me asking that many questions. But then again I have

no problem reading, even if I have to read damn near every post on here.

I'll give you some actual advice though. If you have a question about a

and PM them.

Even if you take this to heart and feel that you should attack me back,

I suggest that you take the advice that I gave anyway.

OK, let me show you how retarded your statement was.

"I'll give you some actual advice though. If you have a question about a
and PM them." Can you tell me who invented the H2O method? No, you can't. Which makes your advice obsolete.

"Even if you take this to heart and feel that you should attack me back,
I suggest that you take the advice that I gave anyway."
Quiet, idiot.

Edited by TsunamiWave - April 15 2007 at 8:10pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by TsunamiWave TsunamiWave wrote:

Can you tell me who invented the H2O method? No, you can't. Which makes your advice obsolete.

he wasn't talkin about who invented it but who always talks about using it...ie: BALLASTATUS,etc,

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 8:27pm

You see what I'm saying about these punk a$$ non wavers on here. They all want to come on starting beef with people. But I should expect that from children. It's all good though, I can see that by you progressing in life and you being older you feel that the few things that you've learned make you man enough, and smart enough to type trash.

I could get mad for this child calling me an idiot, or I could just say look at my sig.

A picture is worth a thousand words. You'll never be on my level. No matter how hard you try.

GET ON MY LEVEL HOE! LOL

I know you're going to come back with some exciting new words that you are presently reading in the dictionary to try to distance yourself from those that don't feel the need to do so and to make yourself look smarter. Keep it up you're doing an outstanding job.

THAT'S RIGHT, E-BEEF IS BACK!!! Evil%20Smile       BUT WHY!? Unhappy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 11:15pm

You see what I'm saying about these punk a$$ non wavers on here. They all want to come on starting beef with people. But I should expect that from children. It's all good though, I can see that by you progressing in life and you being older you feel that the few things that you've learned make you man enough, and smart enough to type trash.

I could get mad for this child calling me an idiot, or I could just say look at my sig.

A picture is worth a thousand words. You'll never be on my level. No matter how hard you try.

GET ON MY LEVEL HOE! [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />

I know you're going to come back with some exciting new words that you are presently reading in the dictionary to try to distance yourself from those that don't feel the need to do so and to make yourself look smarter. Keep it up you're doing an outstanding job.

THAT'S RIGHT, E-BEEF IS BACK!!! [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley15.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Evil%20Smile" />       BUT WHY!? [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley6.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Unhappy" />

E-beef? OK, let me destory you here.

1. Before I had waves, I could have gotten more compliments about my hair than you having the waves you have now. Reason: I'm God.

2. You aren't on my level, you're BELOW me, sucking dick.

3. You're taking your afrocentric naps seriously, aren't you? I have better things to do than to argue over f**king hair.

4. I hardly brush my hair, stupid n****. Run a comb through your hair and tell me if it goes straight through.

5. "I know you're going to come back with some exciting new words that you are presently reading in the dictionary to try to distance yourself from those that don't feel the need to do so and to make yourself look smarter." That's just an indication, that you need to strengthen your vocabulary. Face it, you dumb f**k.

Edited by TsunamiWave - April 15 2007 at 11:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic