Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MONEY PROBLEMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MONEY PROBLEMS
    Posted: April 15 2007 at 8:29pm
MAN COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN MAKE SOME CASH CUZ I CANT GET A JOB UNTIL THIS SUMMER, PLEAZ LET ME KNO CUZ IM BROKE AS HELLCry
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 8:51pm
Well there's all sorts of ways of getting money it all depends on how you go about getting it (legal/illegal)

If you lookin for some legal money, find a store you want to work at (e.g. Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Macys, Sears, Chambers, Footlocker, Footaction WATEVER ETC.) and go to that store and fill out an application. After you fill out that application find out who the manager is and who hires people is. Once you who hires people is MAKE SURE THEY SEE YOU OFTEN LIKE YOUR THEIR KID. Trust me that works, I did it for macys dude was like im tired of seeing this mothaf**ka so he gave me a job.

STAY OPTIMISTIC AND STAY POSITIVE

You could start small, like when I was in high school I sold candy, I went to the CostCo or Sam's Club and stocked up on cup of noodles and candy then packaged it up in small amounts and sold that at school. Trust me what you get back is more than what you actually spend.

When your filling out applications, I kno their long and boring to do, but make sure for the store's you apply to that you return and refill one each monch. Some stores only keep applications in the system for a month or sometimes up to 90days.

NOW for that illegal money this is easy.

Find someone who smokes weed or you can do what my brother did when we was growin up he, grew his own sh*t then sold it.

Right now I hustle DVD's I got the newest DVD's before they hit the stores (na they aint bootleg, they are the actuall movie).

The best bet to gettin money is having friends.
9/10 people who get jobs are because a friend put them on.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 9:10pm
^^^thats the real deal but bump that illegal ish
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 12:09am

supa what buisness do u run

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 12:20am
Well my brother, cousin, and I have a 3-way business. I handle the DVD's, I fix computers, and sell food. My brother well ^^ still does that Disapprove im not particulary proud of it but he gets money and splits the proceeds. My cousin sells clothes basically we take all the good ish from up north and bring it to the south and other areas and sell it.

I never liked computers but I have a nack forthem. I sell the dvd's to students for a reasonable price and I sell food. Since im in college too I kno its hard to find a good cooked meal, so whenever I have time me and my dude CJ and Joi we go to the supermarket and stock up on real food and cook it and sell it only after the CAFE closes.

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 12:26am
oooooooo sh*t u definatley money hungry

what college is that........damn the food is that bad u cook it then sell it

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 12:29am
The food isnt bad its just after you eat it, you sh*t it right back out. Im not money hungry (thats a lie lol), its just my truck is done for and I need a new car asap this bus sh*t aint cool.

My fault G I go to UNCC

Edited by SupaFresh208 - April 16 2007 at 12:45am

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 1:00am
unc damn i'll be there next week visitin my sister

ur color scheme is crazy

u got ur own damn color

carolina blue wtf
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 7:38pm
lol

well i use to sell candy to sum white lady caught me and reported me to the police.. i made like 50 the first time in a month sellin candy the 2nd time wen i started again i made 60-70 in a week...

i now sell dvds/musik ..... and i aint mad atcha supa
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 8:15pm
yea big the dvd game is on lock right now. Since my pops gets cd-rs and dvd-rs for free I stack up and basically get 100% profit on these dvd's I sell.

The difficult task is getting Complete Series for them cancelled shows people want so bad

jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 5:27am

HOW THE HELL CAN U GROW A WEED BUSHWacko

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 7:00am
LOL I kno my brother grew that ish down south at our great-gram house, right in them woods. Although it doesnt take much to maintain, I am not nor will I ever be into that, unless someone offered me a million bucks for some purp or something.

Matta fact just the other day im waiting for the bus, and this crusty bum ass n**** asked me for a dollar, I was naw I aint got it (lied). Dude then asked me if I wanted some purp, im like you got the purp and you askin me for money LOL. Clearly that wasent purp, he probably had some cheap ass sh*t from them asian dudes LOL

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 3:30pm

in Boston there was a big bust on a mansion hold up did u read that right a mansion

the whole damn mansion was full of marijuana they busted that ish n there was lamps,humidifiers n all that sh*t man

i couldnt beleive it  i mean every inch of the mansion was covered of that sh*t
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 5:12pm
lol n****z had dat ish as a store house.. instead of askin for a dollar why he aint sell da purp
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 7:44pm
i use to sell airheads like every day i would buy them from this mexican it was like 2$ for 10 airheads so iusually bought like 90 airheads every day so i made i lil bit of money until the dude got caught sellin em so thats why im broke as hellCry
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 11:50am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

My fault G I go to UNCC
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

unc damn i'll be there next week visitin my sister

ur color scheme is crazy

u got ur own damn color

carolina blue wtf

I think Supa was referring to UNC-C, which is in Charlotte.

Edited by wave connection - April 19 2007 at 12:10pm
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 12:18pm
yea I was UNCC is in charlotte

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

yea I was UNCC is in charlotte

Yeah Supa, I graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 1:29pm
Chapel Hill now that school is tough, I been there twice the school's ether is crazy mayne. I thought about transferring but im feelin charlotte too much now. But the dorms right near Wendy's are hard, I gotta cousin who go there he a senior now.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 1:44pm

I don't remember a dorms near Wendy's.  Do you know the name of the dorm or the street that it's on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic