cartoon hair in real life

Post Reply Post Reply
cartoon hair in real life
Direct Link To This Post Dann July 09 2005 at 6:03pm  Quote Dann Quote  Post Reply Reply

lol ive been looking for a trendy/emo/punk straite hair style and the only ones ive seen are from cartoons and games such as this one

how would i go about getting a style like this if its possible and do u think it would be hard to keep? this is my hair at the moment

sorry best pic i could find.

Cheers for ANY help

Direct Link To This Post Kuroneko July 10 2005 at 6:38am  Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post Reply Reply

That hair is actually not too outlandish.  I've seen real people with similar hair.  You'd definitely need some strong product, though.  Talk to people who spike their hair, or look for threads around here on spiking, to find out what products are good for that.  Then lock yourself up in your room on a night you have nothing to do, and experiment with your chosen products until you get the effect you want.  Oh, and make sure to wind-test it before you wear it around, to make sure it won't get wrecked ^_^ .  No sense spending all that time getting your video game hair perfect if the first wind will blow it all out of shape!

Direct Link To This Post andylynn July 11 2005 at 3:44pm  Quote andylynn Quote  Post Reply Reply
i would try some good wax and if the wax doesn't hold try a hair glue i've seen some crrrrazy spikes stay in with hair glue. good luck.
Direct Link To This Post AnaisSatin July 11 2005 at 7:09pm  Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post Reply Reply
I would try Knox gelatin  It stays until you soak your head.
Direct Link To This Post Veronica F July 13 2005 at 8:46am  Quote Veronica F Quote  Post Reply Reply
Just a word of caution, i heard that products w/ alcohol are pretty harsh so just so u don't ruin ur precious locks looks for one's w/out alcohol in them ...btw i did a manga painting once that had a guy who looked similar to that one hehe...
Direct Link To This Post Hellfrozeover July 14 2005 at 5:44am  Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post Reply Reply
You could try Garnier Manga Head.
 Post Reply Post Reply