Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forehead Exposure Makes U More Attractive :O

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alex R. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forehead Exposure Makes U More Attractive :O
    Posted: April 18 2007 at 12:54pm
im i guy and ive noticed that when i move my hair to the side so that my forehead is exposed i look a lot more attractive than just moving it to the side with my forehead not exposed as much (hope this makes sense). any1 else noticed this or do we think we're more attractive but actually it makes us look like sh*t? hahaha!
Sarsvati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarsvati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 5:13pm
I think I look less attractive with my forehead showing. But that's because I have a long face, and bangs make it look shorter.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 1:42am
I think it depends on the person! Not everyone looks good with their forehead showing,not everyone looks good with bangs.
Myself personally,I havent been without bangs in about 12 years,and I plan to keep it that way,LOL.
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 3:56pm
I grew my bangs out for the first time ever when I was 19.  It was really hard to get used to not having them.  I think I look better with bangs, but it may be just that I had them for 19 years and so that was the look I was used to.  I now wear long side-swept bangs.  It's kinda like a compromise I guess.

Like Jul said, it really depends on the person, their features and face shape.  My friend has a small forehead and bangs do not look good on her at all.  My other friend has a long thin face and very straight hair, she looks much better with bangs. 

It's also true that sometimes we think we look pretty good, but it's really not all that great.  If you want to know for sure, ask several of your friends what they think suits you better.  Personally, I think most guys look better with styles that expose their foreheads. (not the 60's-70's shaggy styles that cover the eyebrowsDead)
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by julesyjul88 julesyjul88 wrote:

I think it depends on the person! Not everyone looks good with their forehead showing,not everyone looks good with bangs.
Myself personally,I havent been without bangs in about 12 years,and I plan to keep it that way,LOL.

Shut up Jules!! You are beautiful. You would probably look good if you shaved your head bald LOL.

But Jules is right. It really depends on the shape of your face. Most guys look good when they show their forheads though. I think is because it shows their masculine features a little more. Which I personaly think is hot.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:25pm
OMG,LOL...Thanks Sharyq11.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 12:27am
LOL! you're welcomeSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic