Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to make a full lace wig?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
queenesther View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenesther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to make a full lace wig?
    Posted: April 19 2007 at 6:03pm
Hello, I'm new to this site,.. Are there any classes or DVD available, to make a full lace wig ?
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 10:58am
I would go to BHM or blackhairmedia.They have a whole category about lace front wigs.Anything you want to know(including making one) is there.Making them is not easy though.And it take a loooooooong time.But good luck.Smile
queenesther View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenesther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 6:08pm
Smile Thank You for the info. Your hair is so beautiful...
Disoriented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Disoriented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 9:31pm
Yey! thank you for the link i really needed this.
haute_coiffure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haute_coiffure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:21pm
http://www.mhrw.com/kits_integration.html
This is a kit that is being sold by a company that specializes in hair replacement options.  There is plenty of information on ventilating out there, but just be careful on who you choose to give your money to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic