Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VA Tech Shooting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VA Tech Shooting
    Posted: April 19 2007 at 6:39pm
I was just wondering how you guys felt about the Va Tech shootings. Or if any of you had friends or relatives that went there.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 6:46pm
MY COUSIN GOES THERE AND I THINK SHE WAS IN THAT BUILDING IN SOME CLASS BUT SHE'S IN REAL SHOCK HEY WHERE YOU LIVE DAVO
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 7:43pm
Chicago^^^
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 8:12pm
im frum canada n i seen dat on da news...itz sad buh ish happenz rite?..da only person 2 blame is dead..ppl can blame security buh u cant expect ppl 2 expect every1 is goin 2 pull out a gun n shoot ppl..datz wen racism n prejudice come into play..all i can say is itz sad buh it happens
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 8:48pm

I read on the news today that they say the guy had been picked on. Don't people know that if a guy is a loner that picking on him is not the best of ideas? Those guys are are just time bombs waiting to go off. I know that you can't be everybody's friend but all you have to do is say hello and good bye. Just enough to keep the guy at the edge of saneness.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 10:06pm
What I dont understand is that the kid had a medical history of psychotic behavior. The counselors at the school said they knew he wrote essays on how to commit a murder, and graphic drawings. At the very least they should have informed his roommates, or remove him from the instution regardless of how smart he was.

Random Thought:
If I wrote an essay on how to kill mothaf**kas in detail wouldnt that strike you as odd deviant behavior???
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 10:23pm
The teacher that read those essays recommended that he should see a psychiatrist. But he refused to. It takes a situation like this for people realize that they shouldn't just brush their shoulders off on 1 sill/crazy student. All it takes is 1. because of them not acting swiftly on a person like that, 32 lives had to be taken in the process.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 12:45am
Yea that was sad. It still seems unreal to be able to kill so many people. He must have hit everyone at point blank range.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 12:51am
it was an assult rifle in a wide open space so he had plenty of bullets to spare.

Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 2:42am
..................gettin' too much airplay. 
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 11:03am

My sister-in-law had a class in the building, but she was too lazy to get her a** up and go to class. I guess that day her laziness saved her life. It was crazy cuz my ol lady and her mama was going crazy calling all day long and not getting an answer. It was frantic for a minute.

and Jkid3, if it was one of your loved ones, you wouldn't have such a ho-hum attitude about the situation.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 11:28am
^^ True but at the same time since its not I understand where he coming from as well. Much like 9/11 Im from New York so I seen and heard about that sh*t for years. I agree its too seen to feel it gettin' too much airplay but at the same time I hate when things get dragged into something else (Movies, Music, its only a matter of time). You see they made a 9/11 movie so its only a matter of time. 

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 12:31pm
i was waitin to see when someone would post this

but i'm too lazy to right my thoughts cause its gone be looooooooooooooooong

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 1:14pm
heh, it ain't like that..i had a few convos wit my boy about dis but it's gettin' too much coverage, i dont want the only thing i see when i turn the tv is that. i got my own problems, and if u noticed obviously it does bother me. i thankfully doubt i'd have somethin like that happen cuz i don't allow people to get too close to me, besides a chosen few i only worry about numero uno. 
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 2:56pm
i heard it was juss 2 hand guns@ supa
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 4:20pm
9mm glock, p22
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 4:27pm

THAT sh*t IS BULL THE PEOPLE WHO DID MAKE FUN OF HIM ARE PROBABLY LONG GONE

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 7:02pm
it was two 9 millimeters

not a ass. rifle but they said dude was packin with ammo

n he shot like 179 to 200 bullets

but only 61 hit

that sh*t got me paranoid i cant leave the windows open no more at the dorm

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 10:11am
I feel ya there Supa...I'd hate for it to get to the point where they drag this out and there is hundreds of documentaries and movies made about it.
sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 3:11pm
skoo aint safe no more, people now a days will bring a gun or knife and just finish next mans off. its a sad thing to see. my sympathies go out to the families. sh*t like that happens cause people dont get rid of their anger, over time it drives people crazy.

short hair don't care
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic