Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

washing waves away

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tha_Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: washing waves away
    Posted: April 20 2007 at 5:33pm
i had got a hair cut like last saturday. i washed it wit shampoo on tuesday. and after that wash it seems like most of my waves went away. like half of them are gone and looks faded away. why is dis? and yes i been been brushn a whole lot evry day
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 6:01pm
its notin un natural just get on ur brush grind.. they will come bak wen ur hair gets to a higher length.. i cut my hair last sat. and just  wash it today.(yes pretty nasty).. and my waves still look like dey faded a lil but my fam say dey look the same.. but hey.. its probably how they look in the mirror dat fadin but really dey still look good idk.. all i kno is dey will come bak at a higher length. no worries mon
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 6:16pm
This phenomenon results from washing an untrained wave pattern that is cut low.  Once your wave pattern matures and you find your minimum wave length this problem will decrease.

So, basically increase your brushing frequency to help speed up the wave training process and wolf.

Edited by wave connection - April 20 2007 at 6:17pm
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 6:16pm
Make sure when shampooing brush in the directions of your wave pattern. Put a moisturizer in it and tie it down immediately. You shouldn't have that problem again.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 8:27pm
COSIGN WHEN I GET CUT I WASH MY HAIR BUT IT DOESN'T GO AWAY
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2007 at 8:59pm
cosign just hit that brush up
Tha_Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 12:36am
yea iight i'll get ta brushn. And i probly wont wash my hair evry day anymore
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 1:29am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

This phenomenon results from washing an untrained wave pattern that is cut low.  Once your wave pattern matures and you find your minimum wave length this problem will decrease.

So, basically increase your brushing frequency to help speed up the wave training process and wolf.
I know you went to UNC but what was your major? I see you skipped that ebonics course.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 3:01am
The waves that look faded are just the one's that aren't that strong yet. Just give it time and that won't happen anymore.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 6:48am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

I know you went to UNC but what was your major? I see you skipped that ebonics course.

Lol, I majored in Business at UNC-Chapel Hill from the Kenan-Flager Undergraduate Business Program.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 10:00am

I WASH MY HAIR EVERYDAY

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic