FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPINNERS WITH SPECTACLES...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:57pm
LMAOOOOOOO...i never heard that in 2nd grade and if i did my feelings woulda been hurt. lol 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:52pm
Lol don't try and make me an example cash.....it was just a joke amongst me and big lol.....*takes it back to 2nd grade....this is an a&b conversation C ya way out* lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

I'm still awating my senior member status u promised me.....just go in my account and boost my post count lmao

lol. Like I said in "The Random Room":

Waves determine your status not the amount of times you've said "cosign." 
And getting post given to you for free is just as bad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:47pm
^ lmao...u gotta love it...at times I'm like what was the thread originally about?
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:44pm
F that son...you're not hijackin my thread you nappy headed hoes! *cleans glasses with my shirt and snarls*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:37pm
Damn big? Its like that lol......I love how all the original poster's thread becomes "hijacked" lmao and random thoughts and trash talking takes ova......hb rules!!
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by SuPr3m3 SuPr3m3 wrote:

lol lemme go get da barbed wire 8-)
u mean brick
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Lmao.....just wanted to see what was good with u man....haven't seen u on in a while(360waves.net)lmao.....I'm still awating my senior member status u promised me.....just go in my account and boost my post count lmao
lol i dont really post on 360 i stay in the shotbox.. dats my home lol... and i neva promise u no senior member lol.. go  post negro
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by SuPr3m3 SuPr3m3 wrote:

Imma break yall glasses u spinnin ass n****s lol

You wouldn't hit a person with glasses would you? lol

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 2:21pm
thats tru. but a Mustangs a performace car so 20's won't hurt it. but i'll be getting new brakes just incase

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Its a different ride. You may feel more of the bumps on the road...... depending on your tire profile.....Also its not wise to speed because it takes longer to stop.

Gotti you're right about the speeding. That's why you have to get new brakes. A lot of people think that they can just throw some big wheels on their car and their set. But the problem with the bigger diameter of the wheel is it takes more distance to stop. This is why you have to get an all new set of brakes so that they can compliment the wheels. Usually a performance car shouldn't have to much trouble stopping because the brakes are made for performance as well.

I'll give you guys an example of which cars would need to be altered.

PONTIAC GXP '04-'07: Factory 18" rims performance brakes, 20's OK/ 22's OK/ New Suspension needed
OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS '97: Factory rims 16"/ regular cheap brakes/
22's? Bigger brakes needed/ New Suspension needed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:37am
^ got the barb wire......f that....make this ish a buried alive match lol *brings 6 caskets to the side*
SuPr3m3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuPr3m3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:32am
lol lemme go get da barbed wire 8-)
SuPr3m3 on deck...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:28am
^ ill help you preme....on some wwe tag team shiitt rofl
SuPr3m3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuPr3m3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:25am
Imma break yall glasses u spinnin ass n****s lol
SuPr3m3 on deck...
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:17am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

what year is that benz?
Its a 2006.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 9:34am
Yo 25.......who's on our team? Lmao

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 9:33am
Lmao.....just wanted to see what was good with u man....haven't seen u on in a while(360waves.net)lmao.....I'm still awating my senior member status u promised me.....just go in my account and boost my post count lmao
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 9:31am
THATS WHAT I'M SAYING
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 9:22am
lol no lil wayne.. haha lol rofl

wut da deal?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic