Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NBA PLAYOFFS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sylvester89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NBA PLAYOFFS
    Posted: April 21 2007 at 3:15pm
who ya'll think gon take it this year. the west to me looks like dallas gonna b in the finals, and the east is open to anyone but i tink pistons gonna b in the finals. i hope my nuggets beat the spurs though. i live in toronto and i really wanan c the nets beat the raptors. i hated raptors since they traded t-mac then wen vince left i just hated them even more lmao. raptor fans needa get over the vince leavin, they wanned him gone. now that he gone, they hate him. any ways what ya'll think of the playoffs?

short hair don't care
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 3:30pm
houston baby...i live n t dot 2..u a haterrr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 3:35pm
lmao houston goin second round still, but i dunno if they can take dallas. i dun trust houston bench enuff. they have my fave player in the nba right now t-mac, so ima cheer for them. craptors suck, they shuda kept t-mac n gave vince the boot. n lastly NETS GON SMASH CRAPTORS. ur jus anotha vince hater. game 2 ima wear my vince raptors throwback @ da game.

short hair don't care
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 9:32pm
i think da pistons is gonna take it all

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 9:36pm
West:
Spurs will beat the nuggets
Houston will beat the jazz (not an easy feat T-MAC baby)
Lakers will lose
Warriors will force game 5 but lose to dallas

East:
bulls over heat
pistons over magic
raptors over nets

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 9:45pm
supa u 4got cavs n washington but i will take that one as a no brainer since arenas and butler aint playin

n i hope lakers beat suns. i from canada n i tired of hearin nash is canadas pride, he was born in south africa. n kobe to me is mvp over nash.

short hair don't care
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 11:00pm
o yea but even if the wizards had jamison & arenas and somehow beat the cavs they would lose next round. They are not a defensive team, they cant play it, taste it, wouldnt even f**k it if it was inside of p***y. The wizards are just a horrible defensive team.

This may be wishful thinking but looking ahead I see
EAST: Detroit vs. Cleveland or Miami
WEST: Dallas vs. Spurs or Spurs vs. Rockets its a tossup.

Dumb Question: Why arent the suns up there and dont you think they can win?

Smart Answer: f**k no why, because their rotation consists of 8players (do the math, and their defense is subpar)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 11:12pm
i like how u put all texas teams in the west, takes away a home court advantage since i tink all cities are like 2 hours maybe 3 hours max drivin away from eachotha. and the more game 7 series the suns are in the worst of a chance they have of winnin the championship. dont count teams like the nuggets, nets and it hurts me to say this raptors out. they have bench players that can step up. cleveland is just a stonger version of the lakers, they consist of lebron kobes counter part, those 2 teams can be successful if the rest of the team steps up for both. what u guys think of the games 2day. all my teams won 2day.

short hair don't care
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 11:27pm
Dont get me wrong, the nets, raptors, or nuggets for that matter have bench players but @ the same time can they make those big plays down the stretch?

The nuggets well thats an isolation team, melo and ai with a splash of chemistry with nene.

Plain & simple the first 8teams eliminated and ill bet money on this
1. New Jersey Nets
2. Toronto Raptros
3. Orlando Magic
4. Miami Heat
5. Los Angelas Lakers
6. Phoenix Suns
7. Golden State Warriors
8. Denver Nuggets

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 11:56pm
u kno suns play lakers n both of em on ur list

short hair don't care
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 12:16am
Allen iverson and denver nuggest str8 to the bank AI AND MELO drop BUCKETSS
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 12:49am
Originally posted by sylvester89 sylvester89 wrote:

u kno suns play lakers n both of em on ur list

yea I kno because I included the second round, and I did the would be west conf and east conf matchups.

and yea ai and melo are GREAT PLAYERS and it stops there, PLAYERS cant beat TEAMS real talk (right Kobe)

twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 2:19am
I'm routing for Orlando because my cousin Dwight Howard is on the team. But I know they ain't got a shot in hell getting past Detroit. Too many turnovers and missed free throws will do them in. Not to mention they're a young team with a sh!tty coach.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:46am
^^ truth be told everyone has a shot in the playoffs, cause once you in there your regular season performance becomes obsolite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 6:32am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

I'm routing for Orlando because my cousin Dwight Howard is on the team. But I know they ain't got a shot in hell getting past Detroit. Too many turnovers and missed free throws will do them in. Not to mention they're a young team with a sh!tty coach.

i like dat, i like da love u showin fo ur fam. my cuzin on the trailblazers, jamaal magloire if they were in playoffs i wud cheer for them. ythen etan etan thomas on the wizards is as fam friend.

short hair don't care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 8:09am
yo sylesterrr..i neva said im a vince hater imma raptor fan..lol..wear dat jersey i gaurantee u gon get so many threats at da game...u seen da see of red on saturday?..im tellin u u gon get harrassed..raptors will beat da nets..thank u supa..even he noe..first game means nothin..we got homecourt..juss gotta beat at home..
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:38am
I might fly out to one of the home games coming up to see how the playoff atmosphere is in Orlando.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 5:19pm
but jason kidd n vc if they dun get triple doubles are almost gettin them every game, thats a hard thing for 2 players on the same team to do every night. i dont think raptors can handle that.

short hair don't care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 6:56pm
lol
vince only had 2 triple doubles dis season..dey juss happened 2 occur in da last month..truss me vince aint doin nun against da raps..id say jefferson will b more effective

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvester89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 9:05pm

datz not wut my bible says ima put wut my bible says rite under this

short hair don't care
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic