Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPINNERS WITH NICE CARS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 8:42pm
check this out: http://myspace.com/hot977jamz
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 11:59am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

@ WC I don't think so. Cam hasn't really been in any of their videos... I knew something was happening.

O.K., I see you got that good music business info.
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 5:01pm
I try
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 8:51am
Jim Jones be in the hood alot. He has the new Benz truck.... the RS all black with black rims on it.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 9:40am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Jim Jones be in the hood alot. He has the new Benz truck.... the RS all black with black rims on it.

The G-wagon of the GL?
travon360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travon360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 7:52pm
I have a red 2007 chrsyler 300 hemi c

HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 8:08pm
nice whip n nice waves but try not to bring old posts bak b u can get banned from doin dat
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 8:52pm
I aint whippin nothin cuz im only 14 but my dad drive a Lexus ES 350 2007
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 8:54pm
Damn yall rich bastards

Edit: Who live in NYC that got a real nice paying job that can hook a brotha up.

Edited by dutchmasterz04 - May 26 2007 at 8:54pm
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 8:58pm
lol. ill admit it. my family got money but my dad worked his way from da bottom to da top considerin' he lived in L.A. durin the crack epidemic. Got an academic scholarship to college and now he drivin' a brand new Lexus
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 8:59pm
i lived in da ghetto for a while but only until i was like 10 then i moved to VA
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by dutchmasterz04 dutchmasterz04 wrote:

Damn yall rich bastards

Edit: Who live in NYC that got a real nice paying job that can hook a brotha up.

I don't live in NY, but try becoming a bike messenger.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 9:03pm
Not to knock anybody but a Lexus is just a Lexus these days. There used to be a time where you said I drive a Lex and people would go hysterical. But they are so affordable now. At least they are if you have a decent job.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 11:46am
Originally posted by HuracainSeason! HuracainSeason! wrote:

nice whip n nice waves but try not to bring old posts bak b u can get banned from doin dat

It's okay, since this was such a hot thread and it's not a month old.

HB forum rules and guidelines states:

• Please do not dig up ancient threads. If you wish to continue an old discussion (older than 1 month), please create a new thread and reference the old one in your post.

Edited by wave connection - May 27 2007 at 11:56am
DUB-C
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Not to knock anybody but a Lexus is just a Lexus these days. There used to be a time where you said I drive a Lex and people would go hysterical. But they are so affordable now. At least they are if you have a decent job.

Obviously, you haven't been to the Lexus dealership lately.
DUB-C
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 11:50am
dont kno what Davo is talkin bout either Lexus is an expense over here
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 12:00pm
Thats wut i was thinkin' i dont kno of any Lexuses that would be considered affordable. not in VA at least
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 12:06pm

Thats whats up JMAN tell ur dad he holdin it down 4 black people

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Obviously, you haven't been to the Lexus dealership lately.

I've seen the cars. You're probably one of those guys that's all hyped up about the car that parks itself. Plus I originally said that if you had a decent job you could afford one. Working at McDonald's is not a job I would expect someone to be working at and driving a Lexus.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 2:07pm

When I really think about it, I have to consider the fact that we all live in different areas of the country and world. I can look out the window right now and see Range Rover's, Mercedes AMG's, Jaguar's, and Lexus'. You have people out here who brag about their cars and they are driving base models that are leased. Cars don't define your level of wealth. It's how you maintain yourself and if you can afford other things.

For example, I could go out and get a Corvette right now. But then I have rent and other bills. It may look like I'm balling on the outside, but you don't know what's happening in the inside.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic