FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPINNERS WITH NICE CARS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Not to knock anybody but a Lexus is just a Lexus these days. There used to be a time where you said I drive a Lex and people would go hysterical. But they are so affordable now. At least they are if you have a decent job.

Davo, you said that they are so affordable now, as if they were not affordable before.  Face the facts.  Your statement is off base. 
DUB-C
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 3:25pm
I meant that at one point Lexus didn't have a vehicle that was easily obtainable. But now that they having leasing and all that good credit price dropping you can get one.

I don't like Lexus' anyway.
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 3:36pm

I meant that at one point Lexus didn't have a vehicle that was easily obtainable. But now that they having leasing and all that good credit price dropping you can get one.

Do u even kno much about them. The service at lexus dealerships is incredible. They even come and get your car and give you a brand new lexus until they return if u need a repair. Lexus' cars are much better made than 90% of cars we see every day especially compared to Mercedes, which isn't nearly as good as everyone thinks. as a matter of fact it's at the bottom of the consumer report list
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 4:05pm
It's a personal preference. Sorry I'm not on the bandwagon with you guys. But when it comes to cars the only thing I'm in love with is the performance of it. Also, I like American cars. I'm not the type of guy who's sees a car and starts drooling wishing I could afford it. Nor do I care about luxury.

But it's like I said. It's all personal preference. You guys like Lexus and I like a 1974 Chevelle with a big block engine, with a whole lot of horsepower.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 4:26pm

Okay, I see what you mean.  But, how can you not like a vehicle if you've never had the experience of owning one?
DUB-C
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 4:59pm

EXACTLY!!

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

EXACTLY!!

Exactly, what? Come up with your own thoughts.

I already stated the reason for why I don't like the cars in a previous post. But I'll clarify my statement. It's not that I don't like them, it's more like I just don't picture myself driving one, nor purchasing it.

If you gave me one right now though, you better believe that I'll drive it. Who passes up free stuff? Big%20smile That would be crazy.

JMAN21, I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings about your future of owning a Lexus. I'm happy for you and your father. Go after your dreams, and get that Lexus.

Also, I know that I said previously that I don't dream of driving cars that I see on the street, and that I like American cars. But, I will make an exception for a Lamborghini. I've wanted one of those since 1990.

One more thing. Just in case someone thinks that I'm talking about the car because I can't afford it. Sorry to disappoint you, but I can. Not bragging, just stating the facts. Thumbs%20Up

This is my final post about this. I'm running out of rebuttals. LOL
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 7:04pm
OK thanx for clearin' that up. No hard feelings or nothingSmile
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 7:51pm
What you waiting for Davo, cop that Lambo.
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 8:32pm

MANNNNNNN listen, give me a Honda civic or something right now and I would be happy to drive that.

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 8:45pm
i kno right, whenever me and my pops be goin' back to South Central i see everyone ridin' the bus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic