Allison Miller

Post Reply Post Reply
Allison Miller
Direct Link To This Post HAWG November 12 2014 at 11:42am  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Young actress who I enjoyed on the short lived show "Terra Nova" has gone short; she used to look like this

and has been progressively going shorter

and now this is how she looks on "Selfie"

Edited by HAWG - November 12 2014 at 11:43am
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas November 12 2014 at 12:43pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Do it like a guy.
Direct Link To This Post Bob S November 12 2014 at 3:33pm  Quote Bob S Quote  Post Reply Reply
The short cut does not work at all. The medium cuts were OK, though. Ermm
Direct Link To This Post Klaatu48 November 12 2014 at 4:21pm  Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post Reply Reply
The short works for me -- somehow both spunky and no-nonsense.
Direct Link To This Post Kramer November 12 2014 at 11:45pm  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply
Oh, come on!
Direct Link To This Post HeadBoy November 12 2014 at 11:59pm  Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like it too, it gives her a frame for her face.
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair November 13 2014 at 5:14am  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like the 2nd pic (medium style) the best...probably the bangs...I think she has a "healthy" forehead that might need some coverage.  While normally a short hair fan, not feeling it on this one.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas November 13 2014 at 7:35am  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

I like the 2nd pic (medium style) the best...probably the bangs...I think she has a "healthy" forehead that might need some coverage.  While normally a short hair fan, not feeling it on this one.

Right: far too guyish. Would feel I was walking along with my son.
Direct Link To This Post trout November 13 2014 at 8:37am  Quote trout Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like short hair and don't like it when people assign descriptions like "manish" to it but obviously there is some truth that short hair can be more masculine depending on how its worn AND the womans overall styling. This cut is not particularly fun or flattering. The fact that she combines it with a collared shirt amd sportd coat takes away any of the edge or funkyness that would normally make short hair attractive. I'm not a fan of this picture.

Edited by trout - November 13 2014 at 8:38am
Direct Link To This Post HAWG November 13 2014 at 12:51pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Is the suit she's wearing bringing about these manish comments?  The cut is awesome; that may not be the best picture but she looks great on the show.
 Post Reply Post Reply