Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPINNERS WITH NICE CARS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 7:59pm
Try these:

CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 8:03pm
Check out this site: http://www.baccaratwheels.com/
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

kingofny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 8:03pm

Edited by kingofny - April 28 2007 at 8:04pm
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 12:00am
me right now im 17 im lookin for a bmw year 2000-2002 or a cadillac
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 12:10am
thanx cm0!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 2:13am
np
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Yea i have mine staggered with a 3 1/2 inch rear lip. My car has hydraulics so i drop it over the tires when its parked like in the pix.

On a Benz?! Now that's GHETTO as h311!
Let me clean that up for yall....Its not the hydraulics you talking about. The car has an AMG suspension which lowers and lifts the car at certain speeds when I drive. When parked the car has a button simplier to the Range Rover that allows your car to rest so there's not so much stress on your shocks. I can't do no 3 wheel motion or that crazy sh!t yall probably thinkin about. Its a stock feature on my car to raise and lower the car at 3 different levels. For example in the snow I'm suppose to raise the car at the highest level to provide more  stability.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 9:55pm
Oh! OK then Gotti. I thought you were lowering your car like Ice Cube in Boyz in the Hood.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:40pm
LOL Davo. Nah bruh. Everything factory on the car except the rims and the AMG body kit.  I like to keep it grown and sexy. I'm respected in the hood and the business world with the modifications I did. Slight changes make a big difference.
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 12:03am
Well, I gotta 2006 F150 supercrew that I had custom ordered. The sticker price ended up being about 45K, but w/my discount from work and my boy working the sale for me I got it for about 32K..Not too bad for a fully loaded truck...Its nothing spectacular but I love it..I'll be puttin  some boots on and bang in it soon.....The only reason I got it was b/c the dude and the Lincoln place was hatin and didnt want to sell me an LT truck..so I said f**k it and went an built a Lincoln LT for about 15K cheaper...
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 12:09am
I hear ya. Whatever gets you from point A to B.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 8:47am

When I started this thread, I didn't think it would be this HOT.

DUB-C
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 9:03am
Well lets see if you can start another hot topic and out do yourself.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 9:12am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Well lets see if you can start another hot topic and out do yourself.

lol.
DUB-C
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 10:44am
Thats because everybody has an interest in cars. Either they have one or wish they did.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 11:16am

Edited by Tru Texan - May 03 2007 at 11:39am
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Well, I gotta 2006 F150 supercrew that I had custom ordered. The sticker price ended up being about 45K, but w/my discount from work and my boy working the sale for me I got it for about 32K..Not too bad for a fully loaded truck...Its nothing spectacular but I love it..I'll be puttin  some boots on and bang in it soon.....The only reason I got it was b/c the dude and the Lincoln place was hatin and didnt want to sell me an LT truck..so I said f**k it and went an built a Lincoln LT for about 15K cheaper...

Here are some pics of it....

Here are some pics of my previous cars, and my 3 bikes...I know 3 sounds like a lot but I can't help it...I'm addicted to them!! Still got all 3 bikes too! ( U gotta remember that 20s weren't out when I had the black car...And they had just started riding them when I got the silver car..So I was doing it big...back then..).Oh and the lac was screened out with bang in the trunk....The Grand Ma was had that bang too..and the truck will have some bang soon, probably some boots to match...either 4s or 6s....)

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 11:58am
This topics hot cuz it was my idea lol But dang cm0!!
"I get bored quick...I switch cars every 5 days,
It looks like a traffic jam in the drive way" - Fabolous

Edited by King Cash - May 03 2007 at 12:00pm

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

This topics hot cuz it was my idea lol

No, it was my idea, lol.

Edited by wave connection - May 03 2007 at 12:05pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 12:24pm
lol...don't make me pull the pm's lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic