Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angienkirk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angienkirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help my hair!
    Posted: April 25 2007 at 6:45pm
I need help, i had my hair colored 3 weeks ago, the hair dresser said she could't go blonde or it would ruin, I let her talk me in to turning it a dark purplish color with bright red high lights.  my hair has been blonde my whole life and now I want it back.  Is there anything at home I can do so I don't blow another $300. bye the way my hair is naturally dark-medium blonde

Thanks
Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by angienkirk angienkirk wrote:

I need help, i had my hair colored 3 weeks ago, the hair dresser said she could't go blonde or it would ruin, I let her talk me in to turning it a dark purplish color with bright red high lights.  my hair has been blonde my whole life and now I want it back.  Is there anything at home I can do so I don't blow another $300. bye the way my hair is naturally dark-medium blonde

Thanks

You are going to need corrective color work done to go back to blonde. That haircolor needs to be color condition stripped out of the hair....then lightening with bleach and toning to get you back to a blonde. Now without seeing your hair I don't know if it can be safely lightened in one visit to a salon but don't be suprised if it takes several visits plus a deep conditioning treatment or two in between lightening to even porosity and get the hair safely there in a healthy state.

It's big money....and alot of time involved. I wouldn't attempt anything like this yourself your only going to make matters worse. If you can't afford a salon...goto a beauty school and ask them if they can do corrective color work and what the cost would be.

G'luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic