Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got my pics back uP!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got my pics back uP!!
    Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:14am
So how did it go?  Have you had your hair cut in to one of these amazing styles?
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 2:59pm

Thanks everyone. I'm going to take my pics down because I don't like my pictures floating around on the internet.

Edited by roselina - May 03 2007 at 2:59pm
~ It's better to BURN out than to FADE away ~ Neil Young
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 8:07am
I think you will look great with short hair. go for the shortest cut , Don't think you'll regret it. Anyway if you don't like you can always grow it back but I don't think you will.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 12:42am
i think this is the clear winner, you are young, you want a young cut   some of those cuts are too oldish for you   anyway have fun and GO FOR IT! here is the one i pick if i am you and have your hair
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 1:34pm
Thank you all for the suggestions! You have been a big help. I will post pics of my new hair as soon as I get it cut!

~Rose
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 8:18pm
How about this one?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 7:41pm
HAWG
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 5:55pm
How about these?

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 5:44pm
How about something like this?
Of the ones you posted, I really like this one (which is similar to the pic)

Edited by loveshorthair - April 30 2007 at 5:48pm
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 3:27pm
They are all pretty good and would suit you - except for the last two imho
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 12:39pm
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 6:09pm
Thanx for all y'alls input! I'm actually considering a pixie. Do any of y'all have any nice pixie pics? I dont know why my pictures aren't showing anymore so i'm trying to fix that.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 5:47am
I think you could certainly wear 17225 - if your prepared to cut that much off in one go.  If not I'd go with the natalie imbruglia one as a good short cut for a starting point
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 12:25am
I prefer the second one, the bob.  I think it would be very flattering.  Plus, if you haven't had short hair before or for awhile, it's a good length to start with.  You can always go shorter, later. 
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 7:48pm
I vote for 17225
HAWG
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 12:58pm
I like these too:

http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/details.php?ID=17225 -this one is pretty short and I know you have to be very pretty to pull somthing like this off. So I'm not sure if i could wear it well...

http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/details.php?ID=11657 -is this what you would call stacked?

Edited by roselina - April 28 2007 at 1:20pm
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 7:57am
I actually like natalie imbruglia's hair in this earlier post a lot. what do y'all think?

Edited by roselina - April 28 2007 at 12:33pm
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 1:05am
i like the last pic alot for you i usually like hair around chin length but you have nice eyes and features and i think the shorter cut would really look nice on you , plus the back could be nicely stacked     well????
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
roselina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roselina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 10:28pm
Thank you all! those pics are very nice. I like them all. o and thank u ssjockey, i'll change my sig!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 9:52pm
Here are some ideas.  I agree with the others...short hair will look good on you:

Ignore the hair in the eyes look - they always seem to do that for "style pics"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic