Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wat do i do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:13am
man i just turned 18 damn see now i f'd up  but she told me she will drink vingear every night that should work right  see man yall got me scared  plus i got a future damn wh did i do that
ANOTHER LEVEL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:11am
yeah you nasty someone is going to call the police
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:04am
LOL I didn't pay any attention in health

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 11:00am
i am speaking real right now cause i am kinda nervous  or my bad i am for no reason okay   okay eerytime i would put it in a would have to take it out or something cause we was outside and people keep walking by so really it was like i would stick it in then bout like ten seconds later  but then it was when i put it in and we was sitting there cuss her hole was kinda tightso she was getting use to it u feel me so then after probably bout 1 minute or so some cars came passing by so we had to stop again  thats when i told her to call her sister to see where she was at   sister wen crazy  and stuff so we couldnt really do it
okay do u stil think there is a possible i can get her pregenant like that  i know when i get hard like that though i do precum sometimes  like the clear stuff be around coming out and stuff
ANOTHER LEVEL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:56am
luck bastard......LOL and what is pre-cum
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 10:37am
well did you feel sperm come out if you didn't go all the way inside and I just use a condom and do it hard and all the way in

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 9:13am
okay last night was crazy   dont wanna tell the whole story    
okay i went in this girl raw but  didnt nut inside her her nothing  can she still get pregenat off of precum and if so  what do i do or she do  to prevent that    please respond to this  
ANOTHER LEVEL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic