Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My wife went short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My wife went short
    Posted: April 30 2007 at 8:13am
My wife went from bra length to a posh/aeon flux inspired bob saturday. The pony that came off was nearly 10 inches...I actually didn't want her to do it, cuz i had grown to like her long hair. She complained of it being hot and too thick and she said she was bored with it. She had grown reliant on ponytails daily.

After it was done, it is super cute on her and she was smiling all day and still is. I'm happy that she's happy.

It's about occipital bone length in the back, scissored short and swoops down about 1 1/2 inches longer than her chin in the front. I was not thrilled about her doing it, but now that it's done...it's way cute!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 9:19am
Can you post any picks?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 9:27am
I'm working on gettin her permission.  It's very similar to all of the ideas that were thrown to lemonlime a few weeks ago...speaking of, what happened to her? She seems to have disappeared?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 9:32am
Not sure, i PM her but have not heard back.  I think she was going on Spring break, but that was a few weeks ago.  My wife is getting another haircut in about 2 weeks.  We were at the mall this weekend and she saw someone with a shorter spike-er bob(in the back) that she liked.  So when she shows an interest in a change or alertation of her current style, i usually supply her with some picks.

Thanks!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 6:01pm
Arch if your wife doesn't want her face seen just smudge the picture to hide her identity. That's what Conrad does and it works fine.

Conrad, glad to hear your wife is still thinking of going shorter.  I know i don't have to say this but when she does can you post the usual before and after pictures.Wink
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 9:15pm
how do i post pics in my message?

i got her permission and have smudged her face...just never posted pics within a message...
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 1:49pm
click on reply, and above the "B" for bold there is an icon for a tree, click on that and you can insert the photos by following the directions.

Good luck
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2007 at 12:12pm
Update...

The wife has grown tired of the bob and has decided to go shorter. She has an appointment tomorrow morning and says she's gonna cut it similar to Keira Knightly from "Domino" ...she also really likes Carla Gugino's new cut which is very similar.

I hate to see an awesome bob get cut off, but she wears short hair very well! I will definitely get before and after pics to share.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2007 at 2:05pm
Arch,

Sounds great, i think Keira looks dead sexy with that style in Domino, and it sould like your wife is going to look just as stunning Smile

I look forward to the results Big%20smile

All the best
Snipette
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 11:32am
Arch.. you are letting your wife go to the salon alone?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 12:32pm
Lol...yeah...she's a big girl.

She went and said it's pretty close to the cut she wanted...sounded pretty happy.

I'll try to get pics this w/e.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic