Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help: Looking for Simply Stylin' in Chicago

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
donnamonroe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnamonroe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help: Looking for Simply Stylin' in Chicago
    Posted: April 30 2007 at 8:17pm
Has anyone tried a new product called Simply Stylin'? I can't find it anywhere in Chicago, and I'd like to get some opinions before I order it off the web. A friend of mine in Dallas said her stylist uses it on her hair, and she swears her hair has never looked better. It's a pure silicone product. I've been using Biosilk for a while, but she says it's better.
Wendyon blast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendyon blast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 2:14pm
I recommend it highly for adding shine and softness.  But I also use it on my clients' hair to protect it from heat during blow-drying and flat-ironing.  My clients also love the fragrance.  It's a rather new line, and my salesguy says its not available everywhere yet.  But you can buy it off the website.  www.simplystylinhair.com.

jojo3305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo3305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 9:57am

This sounds like a good product. 

Where did your hair dresser purchase it from?  I have looked in Sallys for it in Dallas and they don't seem to have it. 

Do you know any store in Dallas that has it yet?  Does you hair dresser sell this stuff from their shop?

I want to try it asap and don't want to wait the shipping time if I get it online.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic