Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hot comb

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jsmooth12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmooth12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hot comb
    Posted: May 18 2007 at 9:25pm
ALRIGHT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 6:11pm
Hair of any length looks better when it hasn't been damaged from excessive heat and chemical processing.  And avoiding these damaging processes will allow your hair to get longer, since the ends won't be breaking off.
jsmooth12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmooth12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 10:16am

i wont do it !!!! thanks 4 tha info

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 7:09am
I don't know anything about hot combs, and likely most of us on this board don't as we tend to avoid putting any kind of heat on our hair or harsh chemicals. 

It may make your hair look longer to have it straight as opposed to curly, but the damage you will get is probably going to keep it from growing in the future, because it will break off easier.  So, if you want it a little longer immediately, doing that may give you some instant gratification, but for the long term, you will likely only be setting yourself back, and lose growth that you could have kept.  Your choice.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
jsmooth12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmooth12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 11:04am
is it better to go to the salon and get it done or by myself i want to straighten my hair to make it longer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic