Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

weght loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LBlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weght loss
    Posted: May 04 2007 at 5:08pm
what is the best way to lose weght i need to lose those pounds for bball and fball
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 5:56pm
bball and fball helps u lose weight anyway bcuz when running up and down the field and court. or some diet pills
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 7:03pm
Lmao you entered a forum for that lol, but no just exercise daily, drink alot of water daily and watch how much you eat, and yes run!!
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2007 at 9:15pm
yea thaz what i mean lol
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 1:06am
Run
Eat Healthy

Lift if you want to get more toned
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 2:11pm
Eat less, exercise more.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2007 at 11:16pm
Your diet is the main key to weight loss.

Edited by twingotti - May 07 2007 at 11:17pm
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 10:49am
As long as you burn more calories than you consume you will be straight.

babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 6:32pm
okay his is wat u do run, run run even if u tired do it trust me u will lose the wieght like crazy   but make sure u do crunches also  do those and drink water  and try to eat less solid foods and eat more friut instead         dont drink soda or juic drink water and watch the weight just drop  trust me one this i lose like 10 pounds in some days jus doing this but of course i was on track so we ranned like crazy
ANOTHER LEVEL
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 8:47pm
A good Nutrition and excercise program will burn off weight. As far as workouts go to get lean, do alot of calisthenics(pushups,situps,pullups) for core strength and run on the treadmill, eliptical machine or excercise bike for at least 30 minutes-1 hour daily and everything you eat you should be able to burn it off when you workout. I gained some weight during the winter and I burned off 25 pounds in April to get back in ball playing shape with the regimen I mentioned .

Waves(2001-Present)
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Eat less, exercise more.
extremely unhealthy

StarBaller22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarBaller22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 3:12pm
lmao
still holdin' b-boy crown @ school
StarBaller22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarBaller22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 3:13pm
but nahh, fo real u need to run like 20 rabid pits are chasing
still holdin' b-boy crown @ school
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

A good Nutrition and excercise program will burn off weight. As far as workouts go to get lean, do alot of calisthenics(pushups,situps,pullups) for core strength and run on the treadmill, eliptical machine or excercise bike for at least 30 minutes-1 hour daily and everything you eat you should be able to burn it off when you workout. I gained some weight during the winter and I burned off 25 pounds in April to get back in ball playing shape with the regimen I mentioned .

u dropped 25 in a month but that always happens "hibernate in the winter then wake up in spring time"

^^^^^good advice but i wouldnt suggest working out daily especially if ur young unless u doing minor exercises or weight lifting
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 4:13pm
AYYY PUT A JUICY STEAK IN YO POCKET & LET BOUT 5 JUNK YARD DOGS OUT DA GATE & RUN.........i GURANTEE U GON LOOSE WEIGHT......EITHER DA RUNNING GON HELP OR DA DOGS TAKEN A BITE OUT CHA AZZ EITHER WAY U CANT CALL ME LIAR.LOL^^ HA HA HEE
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 10:09pm

u dropped 25 in a month but that always happens "hibernate in the winter then wake up in spring time"

^^^^^good advice but i wouldnt suggest working out daily especially if ur young unless u doing minor exercises or weight lifting
[/QUOTE]

Yeah he wants to burn weight he doesnt have to do exactly what i did he does have to do some kind of running daily though

Waves(2001-Present)
NewSpinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSpinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2007 at 11:48am
jus eat healthy son!
i get it...

Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 6:39pm
Aside from diet,

Join a boxing gym if u can.

I used to box when i was in high school (never got to compete tho) and i started doin it again and hope to compete once i get down to a suitable weight class. Boxers and pro fighters are some of the most in shape animals in the world because combat sports are so much more physically and mentally demanding than most sports.

In boxing, u will workout all parts of your body and gain mad stamina and mental strength. Plus, it never hurts to learn more about fighting.

I've been doin it 2 months already and i've dropped about 15 pounds but i am also gainin muscle.

Edited by Frizzle1986 - August 01 2007 at 6:40pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 1:29pm
A boxing gym is perfect but regardless you need some type of endurance activity along with a good diet eating 5 or 6 small meals per day to put your body in wieght loss mode.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic