Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skirts for men

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stevie107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevie107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skirts for men
    Posted: May 05 2007 at 12:58pm
I am a man and i was looking on line and found a site which talks about guys wear ing skirts....I love the idea behind this but i lost the site before i could find out more about this. could any wone help me learn to wear skirts if it in style.
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 3:41pm
men wearing skirts will never be in style
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 6:35am
Is the site..Men in Skirts? I love the idea of skirts for men, maybe a coulotte type.  Something with pleats and knee length.  To wear a mini would require a special type of leg, not usually found on the male.  Floor length, OK too.  I always question the rules and never understand the clothing rules as set forth by society.  Women wear pants, skirts, shorts, skorts, coulottes, leggings, blouses, shirts, ties, jackets, man cut pants.  Men wear pants and shirt.  Hmmmm  Not Fair!!
Tommi
CristinaLetizia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CristinaLetizia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2007 at 7:28am
im with you lickalime, skirts and men just dont go. sorry =(
*Cristina* :)
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2007 at 7:35pm
no way in hell man, you know skirts is for females

why you wanna dress like a female?

you can have your style, but damn, have some limits
www.datpiff.com
Jean Ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 12:27pm
I wear skirts and love them. I think it should become acceptable for men to wear what ever they choose . What happened to equality ?
A lot of guys would learn a lot from a day or two in a skirt !
                                                        Jean Ann
PS  I am a crossdresser
Jean Ann
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 12:35pm
lets examine the word cross dresser

there are barrirs with whut men should wear and whut womean should wear, and you cross that line. dont pretend like its no big deal, you messin with the natural flow of things ( you can be diffrent and still be normal)
www.datpiff.com
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 12:48am

Thats homo...

LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 9:08am
that's homo?

not necessarily, so what if it was!
fashionista_15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionista_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 4:51pm
I am with you there - I am female & I think it could look HOT!.  I think a lot of people forget that back in the Gladiator days that's all men wore.  Now that this time has been forgotten people think it is too feminine.  Yet when designers look back in history to bring back a style we all go wow - but for the men I think most people forget. 
I like the idea if a skirt over flat front pants etc - and it would have to be quite fitted rather than loose though.

Go for it.
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:24am

I'm a female and I'd like to see my husband in a Scottish kilt.  But he won't even think about it! 

I don't think all men can pull off wearing a skirt.... but there are some out there who could provide some of us ladies with a little eye candy.Tongue
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
Jean Ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2008 at 8:51pm
Hi Fashionista

I like your open minded outlook on all this
And yes your idea of a skirt over pants is a good one
 And I really see no reason men should not be free to experience life in a skirt  

Jean Ann
                                               Smile
Jean Ann
katherinel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katherinel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 7:52am
Its really funny. I dont think so it would be nice for guys

Edited by Administrator - July 03 2012 at 10:59am
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 6:11pm
Not a good look
McShirley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McShirley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2009 at 10:51am
Skirts are for women, except for kilts, and loin clothes, and gladiators, and togas,and ancient Roman and Greek solders,and judges, priests and rabbi robes. Check out the pics in this link to see some men in skirts. God save the Queen! http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/meninskirts.html
Jean Ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jean Ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2010 at 10:36pm
I think it would be nice if we had a National Skirt day when anyone /everyone could wear a skirt out in public

Jean Ann
Jean Ann
jackieg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 5:33pm
I am a happly married man, when I was young I had longish hair and my sisters were always tormrnting me to plat or braid my hair, over time this developed into getting me to wear dresses and shoes and stuff, I didnt like it and presently have no inclinations or desires to dress in female clothes and am by no means a crossdresser, but I dont think there is anything wrong with a guy wearing womens clothes.

We dont accept it because society dosent allow it, it wasnt so long ago when women couldnt vote, because society didnt allow it?? and that was way more serious than a guy wearing a skirt or what ever else he wanted, that deprived a woman of a a basic human right.
Womens clothes surely are not frightening for a guy to wear is it that bad for a guy to put on a pair of his wifes nylons a skirt and heels silky top and not be afraid to be seen in public??? answer yes it is because society dosent allow it!!??? The way I see it women have developed so much better than men as 100 years ago a woman would not be accepted in society if she wore a pants but guys they were confident enough to defeat the so called morals of society and not alone wear a trousers but mens shirts shoes...the works!!

Some women still think females look better in skirts and shouldnt ever wear pants and some people coment and say skirts are not for men! yes but also there are some women that dont look good in a skirt and should never wear one...... like wise yes som men would not look good in a skirt but Im sure thee are guys out there that a skirt would look really good on them.... but if another guy sees a guy in a skirt and thinks it suits him surely we have developed enough that he would think he is gay for thinking that??? we have to open our minds.  
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 6:52am
excatly!  :)

money888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote money888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2011 at 9:16pm
wa

Cariane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cariane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Lickalime Lickalime wrote:

men wearing skirts will never be in style
Totally agreeClap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic