Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Wavy hair help:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
luvsmatchbox20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvsmatchbox20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Wavy hair help:
    Posted: May 11 2007 at 10:08pm

Hi,

I have stick thin and straight hair, but once in a while I would like to have waves around my face like the ones in this collage:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/vampirekitty/wavyhaircollage.jpg?t=1178916165

I have big and regular hair rollers, hair wax, and pantene hair spray.  Just not sure how to use them to get the look I want.  Any suggestions would be helpful because I am hair clueless! 

Thanks for reading my message!
Shanarana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanarana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 5:15pm
When ever I want to try a new style....I wait until have a free afternoon and play around with different styling tools until I get the look I'm wanting.

Just a thought, hope that helps Smile
luvsmatchbox20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvsmatchbox20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Shanarana Shanarana wrote:

When ever I want to try a new style....I wait until have a free afternoon and play around with different styling tools until I get the look I'm wanting.

Just a thought, hope that helps Smile

Thanks for the tip : )
kaylayguerra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaylayguerra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2012 at 1:01am
Your idea really excellent i like and i think that if you use the wash and curl shampoo and have thick hair u will get beautiful wavy hair so it is really very great for you.
____

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 15 2012 at 4:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic