Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

good news

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: good news
    Posted: May 17 2007 at 6:37pm
good news i dont know if youll remember abot my thing wit the girl preganant   but she aint so i am relieved      also i got the scholoarships to remember i was asking help for it  its like 8,000- 10,000 dllars i am so happy yo  

ANOTHER LEVEL
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 6:51pm
Great!
Personal Record: 6-0!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 7:43pm
good for you I think you learned your lesson.Thumbs%20Up
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 9:50pm

thats good to hear...and next time you think about going raw dog remember the feeling you had when you thought she was pregnantConfused

rap-it-up man

Edited by BenBlaze - May 17 2007 at 9:53pm
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2007 at 2:09pm

Congrats fam stay safe.

I remember the feeling I had when I thought o girl was pregnant then she turned out to be pregnant its funny now when I look back. My state of mind back then was crazy.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2007 at 6:34pm
My state of mind was crazy too... I was scared as hell. But now, looking back, my son is the best thing to happen to me. Made me grow up and be a man.

Edited by BenBlaze - May 18 2007 at 6:35pm
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by BenBlaze BenBlaze wrote:

rap-it-up man

Co-sign. I was going to type that. Just go to school, and get that education. Condoms are fun. Wear them! Lamp
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 6:18pm
LOL it's all about condoms when having sex.
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 7:01pm

Someone Feels GoodLOL

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 7:57am

I used a condom but for those that dont kno the bitch was crazy and tampered with it beforehand some camron sh*t and got my seed. So basically rap-it-up and dont f**k crazy guala bitches...even if they are fine and I mean fine.

LampTHE MORE YOU KNOW....Cause knowledge is powerLamp
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic