Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HairPillows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
divapillow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divapillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HairPillows
    Posted: May 21 2007 at 6:03pm
I'm LaVerne creator of the Diva Hair Pillows. 

tks

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 30 2007 at 2:56am
SilkStrands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkStrands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 11:48am
Spam...

are shameless plugs allowed?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divapillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 11:53am
Why would you say spam?? Did not the statement say introduce yourself & that is what I did???
SilkStrands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkStrands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 11:57am
You barely introduced yourself...more like you're pushing your product..  the thread title isn't like.. "hey, i'm new here" or anything, its HairPillows.  ??

maybe its allowed, i dunno..

but w/e. just seemed like more of an advertisement to me. perhaps theres a proper place for that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divapillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:53pm
Silkstrands,
I'm LaVerne from Nashville Tn area. I'm a people's person & love marketing. My passion is designing hairpillows for people that want to preserve their hairstyles.  I have been blessed that people are finding other uses for the pillows.  I also like scrapbooking, floral designing. I'm a visual artist & a writer.
I'm happy to be apart of the HairBoutique.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 9:07am
SilkStrands, if you find a post to be an ad, you can hit the report button and the admins will either agree and remove it, or leave it.

divapillow, your first post did sound like you were only advertising, thanks for the personal introduction later!  Your divapillow is pretty and does look useful for keeping hairdos.  There is not really a place for advertising here, only a product review section for if you have personal experience with beauty products.  The best way to do it is probably just what you have already done, leave a link to it in your signature and don't push the product too much in posts.  Welcome!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic