Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mena Suvari has gone short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
filipm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mena Suvari has gone short
    Posted: May 22 2007 at 3:00am
http://perezhilton.com/topics/mena_suvari/

I can't say I like it, but I didn't like her with the heavy bangs. She's not my kind of girl Smile

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 5:32am
     Who was it who said that Flowbees can't do a great job on hair? Ouch
     Seriously, this haircut is shockingly bad, and I actually feel sad for Mena.  Best, Bob
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:04am
Wow, you can sure see a lot of her face. I didn't realize she was so unattractive.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 7:04am
Bad.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:42am
Ok, I'm going to have trouble going to sleep tonight, that haircut is truly scary.  It looks like she is trying out to be an extra in a bad 80s movie about punk rock.

Very bad haircut.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 12:30pm
Yikes.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 6:43pm
ugh....they say that really short haircuts are great for showing off striking facial features and good face structure.....there was no benefit for her in getting a short haircut
lotta talkin 'bout hair n other stuff: http://www.diyextensions.net/
photoshopsalon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshopsalon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 3:15am
is there any more pics about? i could find any........and i think it looks alright
HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 3:57pm

Wow, that is either a terribly executed pixie cut, or she flat-ironed it to have that chunky, separated look, like that Cojo guy on Entertainment Tonight! You can get that look, as I accidently found out!--if you flat iron your bangs down at an odd angle. Hopefully, the haircut will look softer and prettier when styled differently--sort of like Keira Knightley's cut for Domino could look really punk or really soft, depending on who styled it.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:29pm
Here's a better pic

Still doesn't look good at all, but I think you can at least see it better.

Here's a link to another blog talking about her new haircut

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 11:56pm
Better is definitely a relative term...
Not sure what she was thinking, or going for...
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 1:49pm
This cut gives short hair a bad name
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 2:53pm
The clippers should take care of it...

She would look better in a buzzcut.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 9:09pm
Not to pile on -- I already did that above -- but how about this link for comparison purposes: http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_hairstyle.asp?name=Mena+Suvari

OK, I confess, I'm piling on even more.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 9:12pm
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:07am
Well I've been trying to think of something positive to say about the cut - but I can't.

Admittedly I wasn't really sure who she was so I checked out some of her previous styles - and was even more mystified why she went for this one.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 8:03am
a dancer from Pat Bentar's Love is a Battlefeild Vedio? Maybe that is the looks she wanted?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 8:54pm
It's not a bad haircut (I've had a similar one), it just looks bad on her.

Really bad.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 6:25am
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 9:24am
I hated the heavy bangs and I really do not like the short hair!  My browser is unable to load the new image that was just posted.  I'll have to try and find something online.  I'm hoping she is looking a bit better.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic