Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Appt tomorrow need suggestions please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cristalena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cristalena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Appt tomorrow need suggestions please!
    Posted: May 24 2007 at 3:59pm
Hi,

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow and Ive been thinking of getting sort of an aeon flux type hair style. Here are some photos of me (my hair is red now but other then that its the same) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated especially pix :)

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2007 at 7:53pm
I think it will look great.  You can see how good you'll look with short hair in the second picture with your hair up; you can definately pull it off.
HAWG
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:08am
I don't see any reason why you couldn't have the style you want - it'll look good based on your pics
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 7:36am
I too think the Aeon Flux style would look great.

Here are a few other pics:

Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:11am
So how did it go?  Which style did you choose in the end?

Post some after pics too so we can see how great you look Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cristalena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 4:37pm
ok so its long in front and really short in back...Ive never had my hair this short before but I like it. Here are a couple pix
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 5:47pm
Wow you look stunning. I mean the hairstyle, well both but then your probably used to that as i'm guessing your a model from the photos you posted. 
The colour is really cool too and much more you, which surprised me as i normally prefer blonde as a colour.  Any shots of the back, too see how short it is.  Very funky.ClapThumbs%20Up
Take care
S Big%20smile
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 8:34pm
Looks great; you made a fantastic decision.  I too wish we could see the back.
HAWG
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 7:33am
WOW!  Looks amazing!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cristalena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 8:37am
Thanks everyone :) Im really happy with it. I dont have any pix of the back yet...if i get some ill be sure to post them....its kinda like that picture of posh spice I see on here a lot.  and Snipette I am trying to become a model :) hence the pix and im glad its funky because I wanted something more modern/edgy.
africa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 11:24am
go for it can i help you after cutting hair for 25 years
greetings
zelda

Edited by DaveDecker - June 03 2007 at 8:00pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:28pm
I'm glad you like it and it is definately edgy and cool. I love the picture in the back of the car.  Well i hope you post some more picture, although i'm sure to see you on the front or a magazine cover or billboard in the near future any way Big%20smile
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 8:58pm
This may help you maintain the style

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic