Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OMG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by dutchmasterz04 dutchmasterz04 wrote:

Maybe Carnage, (for you die hard spiderman fans yall know who that is). THE MAN!

if carnage is the villian that means that venom is alive.. if i remember right venom and peter Ma fawkin parker teamed up on that dood
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:39pm
yeah but if they bring carnage, they gotta have another long ass story for him. Cuz he cant just come outta nowhere.

Yeah they were talking bout a GOW2
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:45pm
random
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:48pm

Hopefully if they come out with Carnage, they will think long and hard about how to introduce him. For that to happen that means that they probably won't come out with another Spider-Man until 2009. Everyone needs to learn from the Matrix. You can''t have part 2 and 3 come out in the same year. WHAT THE H311 WERE THEY THINKING!? Angry

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:51pm
But its a trilogy they cant have a 4. Movies usually get whackkkk after 3. Ex. Scary movie 10 and sh*t.
DizzKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DizzKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:55pm
@CASh u beat halo1/2 on Legendary tokk me bout 2weeks
~ROCKSTAR~
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by dutchmasterz04 dutchmasterz04 wrote:

But its a trilogy they cant have a 4. Movies usually get whackkkk after 3. Ex. Scary movie 10 and sh*t.

Are you referring to my Matrix comment? Because if you are, I'm glad it was just a trilogy. They should have stopped at part two. But I was talking about how they need to learn how to think these movies through before releasing them so fast.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:58pm
halo and GOW is basically the same sh*t

u got live so i can whoop they ass in it
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 12:59pm

Yeah matrix and spiderman. I donno if they should continue spiderman anymore but if they do I agree about them Thinking before releasing.

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:01pm
damn its hot outside!!!!
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:05pm
As long as they can keep the same stars in the movie and the director, they will have a great chance of making another good movie.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Hopefully if they come out with Carnage, they will think long and hard about how to introduce him. For that to happen that means that they probably won't come out with another Spider-Man until 2009. Everyone needs to learn from the Matrix. You can''t have part 2 and 3 come out in the same year. WHAT THE H311 WERE THEY THINKING!? Angry

Maybe im the only one who paid close attention to detail on sp3. I can guarantee you one of the villians in the next movie will be the Lizard. Dr. Conners got supa camera time in this movie, more than usual. If your a Carnage fan like me then you dont want them to change him like they did Venom. When did Venom ever talk?? I admit it was a bit mushy but ill be damned if my girl didnt tear a storm over that sh*t, when she's like that its almost too easy Big%20smile.

As for the Matrix I agree with you Davo, Matrix Reloaded was crack but then the suspense for the 3rd film was not their because they released it too soon. Which led to the demise of the series.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 1:51pm
good point about Lizard. but they are coming with another movie. They confirmed that there will be 6 movies!!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by chrisdog212 chrisdog212 wrote:

halo
is
the
greatest
game
alive
im waitin so patiently for halo 3 to come out, its gonna blow EVERYTHING outta the water

gears of war is close to its level
but honestly it was to short, it was real fun on hardcore though
arent they coming out with a 2nd gow ?

I been playing the Beta everyday and was at to pro level in the early stages of  Halo 2 so if ya wanna add me on XBL my current GT is ii iLLesT ii

whats yours? @ chrisdog
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

good point about Lizard. but they are coming with another movie. They confirmed that there will be 6 movies!!

Now I know for sure that the same people won't be there for all those movies. Toby Maguire (Spider-Man/Peter Parker) will be about 40 by the time they come out with the 6th one.
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 2:57pm
lol so true
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 3:01pm
I heard on aol that he was gonna be done after this one. but he'll most likely come back cuz of the money (if he has a functioning brain in his skull)

LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Now I know for sure that the same people won't be there for all those movies. Toby Maguire (Spider-Man/Peter Parker) will be about 40 by the time they come out with the 6th one.
lol...true..but i heard him(Toby Maguire) say that he's not sure if he's doing another movie in the series after the 3rd spider-man...which kinda sucks tho because it'll be like the bond movies, where they switch out bonds every 3rd movie or so....i think it takes away from the qaulity after they get new people to play the parts of the already well liked people, feel me?
i wanna spin too, lemme do it
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 3:10pm
LOL@ you sayin the same thing as me...The scary thing is that i was gonna say the SAME thing about 007!!! I just didn't cuz I was too lazy. lol

LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2007 at 3:14pm
^^^^^^great minds think alike
i wanna spin too, lemme do it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic