Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

From Curls To Boy-cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mika N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mika N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Curls To Boy-cut
    Posted: May 26 2007 at 9:35am
Hi all,
I've always wanted to have my hair cut short!
I have medium, curly hair & A ROUND FACE. I've been trying to post a pix of me & how I want it to be done but it's not working.

I want it to be more like Jackie Warner's hairstyle!
It just reflects me.

I was hoping I'd get some help, suggestions from previous experiences would be very helpfull!

Thanks Star
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:07pm
     Hi Mika! Big%20smile Just a suggestion---if you *really* are dying to get a short "boy" cut, the Short Hair Board might be the place to ask for ideas. As someone who rarely (never?) likes super short spikes on gals, I'm not the guy to ask. But that board has lots of women and men who really love gals on the "short" end of the spectrum. Good luck, but remember, you don't have to listen to them! LOL Bob 
Mika N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mika N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:10pm
ok thanks bob i'll post the same post there.. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic