FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No Soliciting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Soliciting
    Posted: May 26 2007 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

If you want to keep the waves down I recommend using SeaSick especially if you don't like the greasy mess. Hands down it's the best pomade on the market and 100% natural without the petroleum and rocket fuel paraffin.

Please be reminded that HB does not condone solicitation on the site.

• Absolutely NO Blatant Advertising Will Be Tolerated. This forum is not provided as free advertising space for others to use to promote their products, services, websites or related agendas.  HairTalk is also not designed to help other websites build their own visitor traffic. All unauthorized advertising posts or posts that attempt to use HairTalk inappropriately will be immediately removed. 

DUB-C
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 12:31pm
you should have pmed that to ant green
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 12:40pm
i may not be him alone. In the future things like this may occur.
Aka Doc Shock
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

may not be him alone. In the future things like this may occur.

Exactly, just a few days ago someone tried to sell shoes on this forum.
DUB-C
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:41pm
sell shoes......LMAO
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by meech313 meech313 wrote:

you should have pmed that to ant green

Meech, I can tell you raised around some ganstas, cause that was real playa of you say that like you did.Wink
DizzKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DizzKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:11pm
daz wat u do and everything is all good
~ROCKSTAR~
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

If you want to keep the waves down I recommend using SeaSick especially if you don't like the greasy mess. Hands down it's the best pomade on the market and 100% natural without the petroleum and rocket fuel paraffin.

Please be reminded that HB does not condone solicitation on the site.

• Absolutely NO Blatant Advertising Will Be Tolerated. This forum is not provided as free advertising space for others to use to promote their products, services, websites or related agendas.  HairTalk is also not designed to help other websites build their own visitor traffic. All unauthorized advertising posts or posts that attempt to use HairTalk inappropriately will be immediately removed. 

Answer me this. What's Waveology? huh.
HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:17pm
it aint for sale its juss free knolage to help us out
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:21pm
he's not necessarily promoting his product....he's merely putting the name out there, that's all...give him a lil break...he's just an dude tryna get his product out ther and see how the public responds to it...give him a chance, and if he keeps soliciting then you can take matters into your own hands
i wanna spin too, lemme do it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:23pm
i think ppl are against him cuz they think he juss made da account to get his pruduct names out not to help ppl on da site but idunno
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:26pm
well, here's a way to find out...if he's genuinely here to help people, it will show over time...don't assume that he's only here to sell his product...give him time to prove himself before you cast jugdment
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:26pm
That aint true I'm here to help. I aint made a dollar on hb, i gave 20 free samples out to people on HB and the product speak for it self. so yall gone have a lot more people talking bout SEASICK.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:27pm
i aint judgin im juss askin questions
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by LaDyWaVeS LaDyWaVeS wrote:

well, here's a way to find out...if he's genuinely here to help people, it will show over time...don't assume that he's only here to sell his product...give him time to prove himself before you cast jugdment

Finally, A loved one. Thankyou
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:35pm

Listen, Ant, first leave TSOH and his wave encyclopedia alone. 

Second, you have used this site as an advertising platform for your website and its related products.  You're still violating forum rules by displaying your website address on your signature.  This is PROHIBITED on HB. 

This is taken from HB's forum rules and guidelines, which was written by Karen Shelton, HB's CEO.

HairTalk is also not designed to help other websites build their own visitor traffic. 

If any visitor is discovered to be deliberately breaking any of the rules listed above you may have your account deleted immediately. There will be no advance warnings given! 

Edited by wave connection - May 26 2007 at 3:42pm
DUB-C
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by LaDyWaVeS LaDyWaVeS wrote:

Believe me LaDy. We know who's here to help.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:39pm
alright ANT...maybe you should remove your sig and replace it with something else...but in the meantime help people out and prove yourself on the site...it will get better hopefully
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:41pm
ive given him permission to post about seasick in the product review only.. he has given out many free samples he's sendin one too me.. also i think we shud give him a chance to see if he is sincere about helpin and not just tryna promote.. if he is den ill stop it.. thanks WC for the help fam.. u doin a good job
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

ive given him permission to post about seasick in the product review only.. he has given out many free samples he's sendin one too me.. also i think we shud give him a chance to see if he is sincere about helpin and not just tryna promote.. if he is den ill stop it.. thanks WC for the help fam.. u doin a good job
yeah that's all i was tryna say...just see how it works out yall
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic