FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No Soliciting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by cm0t0wn1 cm0t0wn1 wrote:

Originally posted by LaDyWaVeS LaDyWaVeS wrote:

well, here's a way to find out...if he's genuinely here to help people, it will show over time...don't assume that he's only here to sell his product...give him time to prove himself before you cast jugdment

Believe me LaDy. We know who's here to help.

It would nice to see him contribute to this site, but he still needs to fall in line and follow the forum rules.
DUB-C
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:46pm
i want a free sample
ANOTHER LEVEL
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 3:53pm
awwww TSOH.....i am so happy you learned to play nice now...Clap
LOL...i'm jus messin wit ya
i wanna spin too, lemme do it
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:00pm
I THINK YOUR ALL GAY(No homo)

seriously It's not like it's a big advertisment just as long as he never does it again. Besides even YOU BIG- have broke the rules on this board by making off topic post about "Lyrical Heat" So stop burning him and burn yourselves.
Aka Doc Shock
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:05pm
I geuss this yall way for jumpin me in. Did everbody get they shot in yet?
HuracainSeason! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuracainSeason! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:07pm
not ery 1 lol
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:21pm
i did wut? i posted my lyrical ability in here den put it in the hip hop section....and i wasnt sayin nutin wrong wit it.. im the one who gave him permission... but yah anyways end of beef
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:31pm
Is that a Call Out??
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:35pm

If that's a call-out, that the best call-out/challenge I've ever seen on HB.

Edited by wave connection - May 26 2007 at 4:36pm
DUB-C
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by LaDyWaVeS LaDyWaVeS wrote:

well, here's a way to find out...if he's genuinely here to help people, it will show over time...don't assume that he's only here to sell his product...give him time to prove himself before you cast jugdment

yeah she laid it the f**k out. but in my opinion dudes here to sell  but itswhatever gl
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

I geuss this yall way for jumpin me in. Did everbody get they shot in yet?

Well, I haven't really gotten any shots in.BUT ya'll already know how I can get down, u saw what I said about it on ur first post....Wink
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:22pm
Tru Texan, I don't want no problems with you my my Grandma from texas< I know how she get down too.
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

If that's a call-out, that the best call-out/challenge I've ever seen on HB.

Is this a call out? You wakining a sleeping dragon. \All bs to the side I want your best pics If I battle no picture phone crap because I don't want no excuses.

Push come to shove I buy you a camera and send it you, Dont forget I got your address cousin.

That is if you want to battle.Question
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

I THINK YOUR ALL GAY(No homo)

seriously It's not like it's a big advertisment just as long as he never does it again. Besides even YOU BIG- have broke the rules on this board by making off topic post about "Lyrical Heat" So stop burning him and burn yourselves.

I think Shockwave should be a mod. He seems to have the right attitude and leadership to being a mod. N he has waves that i can actually look up to. LOL
Personal Record: 6-0!
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:36pm
..hmm
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:42pm

Tru Texan, I don't want no problems with you my my Grandma from texas< I know how she get down too.

LOL...thats whats up! LOl, naw, we all cool now. U and TSOH cleared the slates....well up until this comment:

Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Push come to shove I buy you a camera and send it you, Dont forget I got your address cousin.

That is if you want to battle.Question

(Tru Texan w/a fist up to his mouth saying) DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUM!!!!!!!!! Did he really say that? lol..but I know TSOH gonna take the laidback route and wait until its time. Thats how dude is...
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:44pm
Yeah, and since ur in such a giving/sending mood, send me a camera, some SEASICK,  a dianne brush or two (since I can't find them down here) some gas money, a new cell phone (b/c this razor sucks)and post some pics of the baddest women u have so I can choose which one of them u send to me w/the rest of the care package I described above...WinkLOL
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Yeah, and since ur in such a giving/sending mood, send me a camera, some SEASICK,  a dianne brush or two (since I can't find them down here) some gas money, a new cell phone (b/c this razor sucks)and post some pics of the baddest women u have so I can choose which one of them u send to me w/the rest of the care package I described above...WinkLOL

Haha. good one!
LOL
Personal Record: 6-0!
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 6:00pm
Gimmie yo address.LOL
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 6:21pm
Now thats what Im talking about! My man Ant said " Sheeeeiit TruTexan, thats all? I got u!"   LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic