Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No Soliciting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
TsunamiWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 4:05am
"Just got offa work :P

Tsunamiwho? F*ck outta here!
Idc what you say dude. I'm on my grind doin what I gotta do.
I got plans n!gga. You think I wanna work registers and pump gas
the rest of my life?! You must be f*ckin insane.
Life throws curves n!gga and theres a season for everything.

Originally posted by TsunamiWaves

Working at a cash register doesn't seem appealing to me. And considering at the age I'm at, I have MANY options.

YOU THINK THIS sh*t IS APPEALING TO ME?
I'm doin what I gotta do man. And "Considering your age"
n**** I'm not even 20 yet. You talk like Im 30 years old at a dead end job.
I GOT MY WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF ME!
And f*ck your "MANY" options. The only options that count are what you want.
I know what I want. Nothing else matters.

Get down off yo high horse or life gonna knock you hard on yo ass boy.
I ain't always work at a register for minimum wage. I used to go for the bucks just like you.
Back when I was studyin to be a computer engineer I used to work for an information technology department chillin at my desk.
Didn't do sh!t at all makin $12 an hour. 40 hours a week.
And I used to have the big head thinkin I was better than the people that worked registers or served me at restaurants or flipped my burgers and sh!t.

A year later I transfered schools and got relieved of my co-op. Had to do what I had to do and find another job.
And guess who was right there behind that counter workin the register and makin six ninety f*ckin five an hour?!
......Ya boy Kai to the Jai!
That sh!t humbled me quick.

I got mad respect for the workin man. Yeah my situation is f*cked up
but I know it won't last forever.
Everything happens for a reason and sh!t like this that builds character n!gga.

And thats somethin you need cause right now you really soundin like alil b!tch.
You don't know sh!t about life.
Til' you go through somethin in your life that transforms you into a man
I'd suggest you fall back kid.

And yeah I wanna teach...and music is my life.
F*ck a lawyer! I'm tryina touch souls and change lives n!gga.

And f*ck what you say n!gga!

*Yeah, I work a minimum wage job

*I'm broke as hell

*My future is hangin by a thread

*And I hop on HB to chill
so I can escape life for a bit

TELL ME SOMETHIN NEW!

...Sh*t GETTIN REAL GRITTY OVER HERE,
AND LIFE IS STILL GOOD!!!

Fall back doggy.

So shall you think
So shall you be
                         -Kai Jai"

360 said, "Tsunamiwho? F*ck outta here!
Idc what you say dude. I'm on my grind doin what I gotta do.
I got plans n!gga. You think I wanna work registers and pump gas
the rest of my life?! You must be f*ckin insane.
Life throws curves n!gga and theres a season for everything."

Just as much as you admire your bitch, you really need to shut the f**k up. Life is alike a perfect 360 circle, consisting of 120 knowledge, 120 understanding, and 120 wisdom. Yet, you're life has many flaws in it's circle.

"I used to go for the bucks just like you." I go for the money, due to the fact I have no time for bull sh*t and games. I'm aiming for my job, I'm fulfilling my LIFE. Now another thing, I'm not saying that my uncle will always supply me with this easy thing I so call a "job," I will seek other ways to make money.

"And yeah I wanna teach...and music is my life."

Haven't I already told you that I play too? I play baritone, trombone, tuba, and I have a bit of experience in trumpet. You think you're wise, you're nothing. You're still trying to figure out what you're going to do with your future, which leads me to your next two statements.

"*My future is hangin by a thread

*And I hop on HB to chill
so I can escape life for a bit"

So are you admiting you aren't planning what you're to do with your life? Damn, you need to get you're things together, SON! You say you come on Hair Boutique to escape from life, LIFE HAS NO BREAK. WHAT DON'T YOU GET? You just might learn when we're all in smithereens, due to constant warfare.

Not kicking, but attacking knowledge. \(v)/ Peace, whatever.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

tsoh roasted him.

Not really TSOH just kind talked like a grown man.
Originally posted by TsunamiWaves TsunamiWaves wrote:

Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

go play wit ur lil lego block "bricks" lil n!gga

LOL!O!L!OL!O!O!, dude. I have IP changers, and I already hacked 3 of your members. Go ahead, I'm not even going to mention how many times I reduced your name from, "Big," to "Small."

LOL no life!
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 8:44am
Quote LOL!O!L!OL!O!O!, dude. I have IP changers, and I already hacked 3 of your members. Go ahead, I'm not even going to mention how many times I reduced your name from, "Big," to "Small."
Quote I wouldn't expect someone who couldn't use puncuation marks for a damn, to be calling anyone, "ignorant." I wouldn't expect THAT behavior from you, f**k. GOD DAMN, SHUT UP, MATTER OF FACT.

k u tell me about punctuation marks but look at ur first quote wtf is "LOL!O!L!OL!O!O!

Quote Just as much as you admire your bitch, you really need to shut the f**k up. Life is alike a perfect 360 circle, consisting of 120 knowledge, 120 understanding, and 120 wisdom. Yet, you're life has many flaws in it's circle.

no ones perfect as i can see right now u dont have the knowledge and understanding to know that no one likes u here and ur not going to win cause ur just going to get banned soon and for wisdom u just showed ur self out with what is really true

AND the other thing
WHO comes on here at 3 and 4 in the morning argueing about stupid sh*t?
just fall back

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 9:41am
if i have to ban u over and over.. i dont give a fu ck.. u forgot i  i can get the admin to block  your IE......and real talk tsoh dats take heart to say dat mess.. and f u ck u no vaseline wit ur 1 lil waves pus5y b!tch no 1 like u... fu ck u still here.. dis the internet and nobody like u.... life must suck fa u.. huh b!tch... f u ck outta... here
tboy360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tboy360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 4:49pm
I never post on the site because im mostly laid back and lik to read about how i can improve my waves. i have recently ordered 2 of ant green product and i can honestly say that it do work cause if it didnt i would of wanted my f$%kin money back. I been wavin since i was 12 and now 20 and i been through diff products. his seasick give enough hold to my hair but at the same time theres no buildup cause when i use it in my hair i don really have to wash my hands afterwards cause its all gone..but i wash em anyway...lol...it gave my hair shine at the same time without being greasy.....i recommend seasick and wish i could keep em all for myself...lol...ps.. i neva met or spoke to and green im honestly jus a satisfied costumer.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 5:06pm
So this dude comes out of nowhere to endorse, SeaSick, on his first post?  BIG, check tboy 360's IP, because this looks strange.
DUB-C
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

So this dude comes out of nowhere to endorse, SeaSick, on his first post?  BIG, check tboy 360's IP, because this looks strange.

Looks like it to me.
CHECK IMMEDIATELY!
Personal Record: 6-0!
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 5:39pm
no its different
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 8:16pm

Cool.  Thanks, BIG. 

DUB-C
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 9:21pm
Damn wc chill, don't you think ur goin' a lil hard on Ant and his Seasick. I mean at least give him a chance to prove himself on da site  before you start sayin' hes only on here to advertise. and plus hes givin' out free samples so hes only helpin' n!ggas out.
tboy360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tboy360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 11:33pm
nah i neva met him im from nj.....i always been up on here i jus neva post....but i see dat he was gettin bashed and wanted to help him out since i tried it. we shud be tryin to imbrace our black people and help him out instead of always tryin to bring each other down you can even check on my page to see when i joined i jus neva posted because i had nothin to say dat hadnt already been said on here....but im open to try new things so i ordered his seasick and i liked it.....you shudnt knock somtin until u try it and dats wat i did...if i was in his situation i would want people to give me a chance...but i neva met ant...don even know how he looks...lol i really do jus lik his product and tryin to help another brotha out like we all should do for each other i jay jus giv him a chance cause er body gotta make a livin and he doin it wit somtin he love jus lik er body on here..we all like wavin dats why we post..Clap
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 11:35pm
You have a point to an extent, but it just seemed as if he was just marketing his product, but we see hes trying to be an active member.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 11:36pm
dont try to blow this convo to much.....cause we were just startin to squash it
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:04am
ant good peoplz.. give him a chance.. end of story....
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 1:06pm
Fasheezy. i guess he okay
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

may not be him alone. In the future things like this may occur.

Exactly, just a few days ago someone tried to sell shoes on this forum.

thats dumb
tboy360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tboy360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:43pm
see dis da way err body shud of been in da first pl. but i can see from redin otha posts y u thought dat but im happy its sqashed now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic