Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update Wolfin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update Wolfin
    Posted: May 26 2007 at 1:39pm

leftish backish

leftish backish crown

old pic but my favorite

JUST CUZ IM A MOD DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT CONSTRUCTIVELY CRTIQUE MY WAVES

Edited by BIG- - May 26 2007 at 2:28pm
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 1:41pm
How many weeks??
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 1:42pm
Nice.
DUB-C
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 1:42pm
i got a light trim after 4 weeks so u can call dis 5 1/2 i guess

Edited by BIG- - May 26 2007 at 1:43pm
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 1:50pm
What products are you using because your hair is laying down nicely after wolfin nearly six weeks?
DUB-C
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 1:53pm
carrot cream.... also i took the pics while doin h20 method.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 1:58pm
my backaint even really wavin.. yet...and the right is commin in so i wudnt say im spinnin more like 270 ish lol .. i  gotta take more pics outside cuz dats when my camera is at its best. i might get a cut in june so ill take pics

Edited by BIG- - May 26 2007 at 1:58pm
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

i wudnt say im spinnin more like 270 ish lol ..

Lol, that's classic.
DUB-C
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:11pm
but yah i shud be at complete 360 status by the end of the summer.. .
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:19pm
can't say anything bad or he'll ban us.
Aka Doc Shock
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:27pm
no i wont...
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:33pm

F dem waves.LOL Naw dey decent. You know what you doing so you dont need advice.

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:33pm

u got that mini micro stuff going once u complete however long ur going to wolf n get a nice low cut to go with the summer u gone be fire

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:37pm

till like june im in that lil bootcamp thing on 360 but im cuttin in june

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 2:57pm
keep doing what you doing
LaDyWaVeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaDyWaVeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:12pm
like I said on 360waves...they lookin gud...why you cuttin it for?oooooooooooo i'm tellin RULE...you gon' get it...ooooooooooooooo
Shocked
i wanna spin too, lemme do it
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:18pm
lol
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

JUST CUZ IM A MOD DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT CONSTRUCTIVELY CRTIQUE MY WAVES

I AIN'T NEVA SCARED! Angry

You just need to keep on wolfin' and brushin'. Also, those camera angles could use a little work. Back to topic, your waves still need the work but you know what to do, and if you don't: READ PREVIOUS POST!!!
I'm waiting to see you with a cut. I think everyone of your updates have been of you wolfin'.

Edited by Davo - May 26 2007 at 5:21pm
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:07pm
This is not an advertisement
This is a Method
for BIG-

Nice connection up top shows your doing lot of brushing. But the back concerns me when you say it's not really connecting.

I want you to be able to bring out the best potential and even though your waves are nice I think you can do a lot better.

1. The micro waves tell me you use a soft bristle brush.
(I want you to try something harder, a lot more firm.)

I use the bass 100% boar bristle model # 153 firm it's the best brush in the u.s. and it should out live you, very well built and heavy like a lil brick. You could knock a niga out with one of these. If you can't afford this any hard will do. But I only prescibe the best.

Here's the link:

2.Even though they are laying down nicely, I want them to lay down completely to give a dark texturized look but achieving it naturally.
So use this moisturizer called parnevu.
http://www.texasbeautysupplies.com/parleavincon.html, some nigas will kill me for saying this but it's better than carrot creme. Last longer, more moisture and bout the same price. Trust me.

Now that we have a good brush and a great moisturizer lets seal-in all that hard hard work with a wavers pomade and really lay it down with some SeaSick. Don't worry it doesnt contain any petroleum or rocket fuel parrafin and it's a 100% all natural, Perfect for any HB methods so big time spinnas like TSHO and DAVO can feel safe about putting it in their scalps because it washes right out, wont clog pores and destroy their pretty as skin.

It looks like you have a good brushing method but incase you don't or would like to change, I would like to take the time recommend the How 2 Get Waves Book. Or if your low on cash and need something right away let me suggest TSOH's Waveology, Both eqaully informing and should supply more than enough info to help out.

And earlier we talked about the back of the head. I would like you to wear a du rag especially when you sleep ***not a wavecap***you can wear it over the du rag if you can withstand the pressure on your skull. This is the main reason for a slowly progessing back. Tossing and turning at night can mess up a whole weeks work. And focus on that area only intill it catches up with the rest of waves,,,Rembering to start inside the crown on down.

This is what I prescribe especially for you.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2007 at 5:28pm

Does that product have petrolatum in it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic