Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

when you shave! (HELP)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dstnys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dstnys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: when you shave! (HELP)
    Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:08am
I actually experienced the same exact thing. My facial hair grows faster than the hair on my scalp. So I bought a electric razor and I started to get bumps. You should propably go to a dermatologist. I went to one and the guy was like its common for black men but if and when I need to just shave with a single blade razor and he gave me some perscription to help with my skin tone. I have sun damage and little scars on my forehead. So I am not sure if it would work just for da bumps.  
HairNoob06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairNoob06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2007 at 2:32am
ok when I shave it looks fresh and clean, I put on aftershave and what not and i continue shaving every morning and I notice bumps coming up I'm like wtf I'm using eletric razer now I got bumps when I used the regular shaver blades thingys.... so I bought this 80$ razer with the circles got close cut was happy until like 3-4 days later I have crazy bumps coming up and I tested it on my stomach around my belly button and bumps came when my hair was growing back and it wasnt' ingrown hair cause the hair wasn't growing into my skin! 

When I got shaved at the barber shop, my skin didn't have bumps it was super smooth what in the world am I doing wrong lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic