Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

deez waves r crazy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

Nah thats definetly someone real hair style. If it was done on a computer you'd easily be able to tell

I have to disagree. With photoshop you can do anything these days.
Personal Record: 6-0!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 5:50pm

Yeah it's crazy what you can do with photoshop

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

Nah thats definetly someone real hair style. If it was done on a computer you'd easily be able to tell

I have to disagree. With photoshop you can do anything these days.

Ya i gues your right their, but you can still tell that someone changed the way their hair grows using a brush in the picture
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

I dont like them at all. BTW i think he mite of photoshoped that pic using a swirl plug-in.

Lol. I wish I was that good at Photo shop. But i'm sorry I f have to break  your heart, They are realCry.

Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Chi-Town_Boy Chi-Town_Boy wrote:

i wonder how they battle pic would look

We will see during Royal Rumble 07.Wink

Whenever the hell that is?
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:04pm
No offense Ant, but i those 720s are REAL ugly!! You  should have kept your 360. They were lookin' good.
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:11pm
Thanks, I can get them back at anytime. But 720's take much more disciplin and dedication and they are harder to maintain.

(You dam near gotta be a barber like me to keep them up).

You wouldn't believe how many people PM ing me from HB that want to Cop the 720 book when it drop. So I think I'm ma keep them.

Plus I be stunntin at all the Hair Shows, So why change???

Edited by Ant Green - May 28 2007 at 6:12pm
geezo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geezo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:12pm
culd u give me ur method b/c mines is not workin i got waves but not 360 though
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by geezo geezo wrote:

culd u give me ur method b/c mines is not workin i got waves but not 360 though

What kind you got? and post us some pics or send some to my email at my website....

Jman21 see what i'm talking about.

Edited by Ant Green - May 28 2007 at 6:16pm
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:14pm
thats your hair ant those 720s look weird
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

thats your hair ant those 720s look weird

Thanks I appreciate the complement. LOL
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:18pm
ant post more pics of ur 360 or 720's
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:20pm
Yeah I would like to see some more pics.
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:29pm
BiG- you know I got you. But I'm trying my best to lay low till Royal Rum 07. I don't want to lose no potential votes,

people already have bias opinions of 720's, So I plan on ending all the controversy and BS on RR07. 
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:31pm
can u send me a pm of em?
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:33pm
Can't wait to see I ain't goin to be gay and not vote for you cause you got 720s but no matter how weird it looks if I see a lot of waves you may get my vote
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:37pm
u may get ma vote for orignality and how good dey look
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

Can't wait to see I ain't goin to be gay and not vote for you cause you got 720s but no matter how weird it looks if I see a lot of waves you may get my vote

Thank you for answering my question, You read my mind. I was spooked at first.  Waves and originality, I most definetly have that.

Now I'm really looking forward to the battle.

It's good to know I got possible votes already.Wink
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:09pm
Why do so many people want to keep their waves under wraps? Just show em'. Look at King Cash. After he finished wolfing, he showed us his pics, and he's still winning battles. If someone likes your waves now, I'm pretty sure they will like them later.

As for maintaining some 720's and all the work it takes, I'm like what's the point? I like to stayed groomed, but I'm not about to be brushing my hair all day and buying $210 brushes. That's just crazy. Wacko
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Why do so many people want to keep their waves under wraps? Just show em'. Look at King Cash. After he finished wolfing, he showed us his pics, and he's still winning battles. If someone likes your waves now, I'm pretty sure they will like them later.

As for maintaining some 720's and all the work it takes, I'm like what's the point? I like to stayed groomed, but I'm not about to be brushing my hair all day and buying $210 brushes. That's just crazy. Wacko

Yea, that's called doin too much.
Personal Record: 6-0!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic