Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

deez waves r crazy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:17pm
Let him do what he want to do
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

Let him do what he want to do

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Cry me a river. LOL
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:24pm
^LOL, damn those 720s are something else, all this time I was going for 360 LOL
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:30pm
I was just saying if he want 720s let him get 720s if he want to buy expensive brushes let him buy expensive brushes
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Why do so many people want to keep their waves under wraps? Just show em'. Look at King Cash. After he finished wolfing, he showed us his pics, and he's still winning battles. If someone likes your waves now, I'm pretty sure they will like them later.

WOW bad example since he went through 4 battles with old pics and Sstill won, and is keeping his waves under wraps till august like I.

Continuous updates are annoying and won't show much progress next to each other as monthly/every other monthly updates would.

I understand what you;re ayin though sice ANT hasn't shown us any pics and i'm wondering why there called 720's since they're still going in 360 degree's around your head.

And on the whole photoshop idea i'm not ruling it out since the pic itself is unnatural in the fact that there's no real life backround it's just white. Show different angles and we'll be sure

Edited by Shockwave - May 28 2007 at 7:59pm
Aka Doc Shock
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:03pm
as for the white background
that is a little iffy
but in photoshop that would be decently difficult(i used to use photoshop 7.0 for 3 years) OR he coulda just rendered the pic
but shock
is right on everything he said
but as for the 720's
they look like they would just be 360's in a different angle

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by chrisdog212 chrisdog212 wrote:

as for the white background
that is a little iffy
but in photoshop that would be decently difficult(i used to use photoshop 7.0 for 3 years) OR he coulda just rendered the pic
but shock
is right on everything he said
but as for the 720's
they look like they would just be 360's in a different angle

Photoshop 7.0 is real old, CS2 you can do a lot more stuff. Plus theres over 1000+ plug-ins to use. It may be difficult but there's a lot of people who are talented on photoshop( esp can get easy hook ups on myspace). Diffuculty doesn't matter it's about the possibility. I believed he used photoshop unless he shows me more pics.
Personal Record: 6-0!
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 8:33pm
those r strange
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

You wouldn't believe how many people PM ing me from HB that want to Cop the 720 book when it drop. 

Ant, I do not want to pm Karen about your solicitations on this website.  So take this as a formal warning, remove your website from your signature.  This is a violation of site rules and guidelines. 

Edited by wave connection - May 29 2007 at 6:19am
DUB-C
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 11:19pm
I'm starting to think that wave connection has a personal vendetta against Ant Green.
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2007 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

You wouldn't believe how many people PM ing me from HB that want to Cop the 720 book when it drop. 

Ant, I do not want to pm Karen about your solicitations on this website.  So take this as a formal warning, remove your website from your signature.  This is a violation of site rules and guidelines. 

Do you what you got to do playboy. Thats who I am and I just happen to own my own website that geared toward helping people obtain waves.

Mock my word though wave connection. I will be back, And when I come back I will have adds post on the right side and top part of the screen of the screen using google ads.

So everytime you log on all gone see is me. Don't think I aint looked into it. This is what I do.

So the sooner you stop bustin my balls the sooner we can start helpin people who needs help.

Whats your beef with me?

And make sure to tell Karen I said hello I havent talk to her in a while.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

I'm starting to think that wave connection has a personal vendetta against Ant Green.

Davo, I do not have a vendetta against Ant.  But I'm not going to tolerate his renagade behavior as he blantantly disregards advertising rules on HB.  He says that he is going to advertise using the correct mediums on this website and that is satisfactory. 

And when I come back I will have adds post on the right side and top part of the screen of the screen using google ads. 

It seems like you've come to your senses.  I wish you the best with your business and as long as you advertise your website and it's related products in the correct manner you'll be fine.

Edited by wave connection - May 29 2007 at 6:21am
DUB-C
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 6:10am
Battle of the BRAINS.
A_boogz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_boogz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 5:38pm
do waves are wild
TsunamiWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 7:11pm
These waves are real. My uncle knows one guy who has 720's. And another guy who has waves from the left side of his head, brushed from that spot all the way to the right side. ALL CONNECTING.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic