FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tracy's Medicine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tracy's Medicine
    Posted: May 29 2007 at 1:17pm

Whats good fams.....thats enough love these women at my job are killing me slowly but surely.

I've had this milf crush on this woman at my job for a minute so today I decided to do something about it. So I'm about to warm up my food in the microwave when I seen her. On some real everytime I see her face there's this whiteboy song going on in my head. Well anyways she looks 28 but she's actually 44. I digress, she's about to warm her food up too when she says you go ahead, so I say ladies first.

She says in the dumbest voice ladies first, I know your not talkin to me then my davo anger got the best of me and I said Bitch are you stupid (by accident, when you aint had none in almost 2weeks you take it out on anybody). She looks up at me and I swear to god she made that angry dooky face then a f**kin tear came down her eye. Im like oo sh*t and walked away. I returned like a minute later and apoligized for that she forgave me and all was good.

I went to the store and bought her some M&Ms and a Snickers bar she was grateful and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to push her chair over and make her fall then pretend to help her up just to land in an ackward position with her Evil%20Smile (babysteps for that milf), yea I have a girl I kno im wrong. But its been almost two weeks and I havent f**ked, hell not even a bj and my girl been watchin some flicks and she a pro now.

The milf im talkin about well her name is Jazmene and she's indian/black and her ass can part the sea real talk. But anyways I've been smiling extra hard when she comes around and she gets real ditzy around me ONLY ME. So imma talk to her on a molecular level then a physical level because ive been hittin then weights hard. If she takes the bait ill give her 10days. Yall kno that sound by Outkast Spodiodiodopalicious angel well that song comes to mind whenever Jazmene is around. She literally slows gravity.

LOL thats a good song to play while you gettin it on with your girl but to end this if I don't get medicated by tonight im throwin rocks on my girl's face when she's sleeping (not actual rocks Evil%20Smile). And it'll be me n Jazmene the only thing weird about that is she has a daughter same age is me 20. I'll f**k em both tho.

Davo my fault for using your name but davo n anger go together like pb&j. Even though your being real its funny as hell the way people react to you.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2007 at 2:56pm
Even though the door is open with this lady, I would recommend leaving your co-worker alone.  I would find out what's going on with your girl and resist the bait, if you can.

Edited by wave connection - May 29 2007 at 2:59pm
DUB-C
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 1:31am
Quote Outkast Spodiodiodopalicious angel

Lol son took me back
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
LDIZL View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDIZL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 9:19am
 I've seen some mother daughter ish on Nip Tuck.. IT CAN BE DONE... invite her out for some drinks or summin one day

Edited by LDIZL - May 30 2007 at 9:20am
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 3:52pm

find out whats up wit your girl and see why see ain't givin you some and don't mess with someone that age.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 7:30am
^^ ill try to take a picture of this woman she may be poison but im goin for it its too late to turn back now. How many chances will I have to smash a 44yr old at 20 <<<< thatss a 24 year old difference. I kno what happened to my girl she playin these mind games but I got her last night though, I came home and she was sleeping with her mouth wide open. So I woke her up LOL, she was mad at me but I told her its been a while. We started talkin and we resolved that matter and we back to bein cool again. I'm probably gonna end this relationship because I don't forsee (prob spelled wrong) a future happening here.

Im in a similar dilemma to that of TSOH, when you sit down and have a real conversation with your girl you can see where she stands emotionally and physically. My girl was goin through an episode of stupidity and decided not to talk to me so imma end this prob next week on her birthday Evil%20Smile
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 8:50am
Quote My girl was goin through an episode of stupidity and decided not to talk to me so imma end this prob next week on her birthday

supa bout to go og on here

Edited by chrisdog212 - June 01 2007 at 8:50am

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 3:59pm
On her birthday that is crazy yo not her birthday you will ruin it for her thats cruel
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 5:17pm
come on now shes 44.
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 7:48pm
Nothing wrong with a milf and if she looks as good as you describe supa I'd say hit itThumbs%20Up...

but she's a co-worker and it's not wise to get your honey where you make your money. I learned that a long time ago.

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 7:55pm
Nothin better than some Milf and Cookies
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 5:19pm
lol milf and cookies
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 10:59pm
Man, f**k all that.....I'd hit, even if she is 44...especially if she is as fine as u say... Now the work thing..thats a sticky subject...I've cut a lot of chicks that worked w/me at every job I had from the age of 16 up until now...And although I've never had one blow up in my face, the potential was there. But I let it be know from the jump that no matter what happens we can't let it affect work...And I've cut my co-workers, patients, supervisors, managers..and everything in between...
With that said, I've also cut some old heads and I have yet to be disappointed. I've hit them from the ages of 30, 32 36(this was back when I was like 20 or so...) and here lately I've hit some 42, 40, and got some head from a few others over 40....and they were all FINE AS HELL. One of them was like 4'10 and could do this thing w/her monkey to where it would make noises w/o me even in it...I mean, she was doing all that while I was getting undressed and putting on my mag ya dig...She was just back there talking about " Ooooh, T Ive been wanting u so bad..." and she would make the monkey "talk" then she started playing with it and all that....Matter of fact, I got this other one I'm gonna hit soon, and her daughter wants me too. But I can't hit her daughter b/c I played in the monkey of the daughters bestfriend, and I've hit like 4 other chicks she knows...Its like a circle of 5 girls and I've hit 3 played w/one, and her bestfriend snitched and told he so now she's holding out...But lil does she know her moms been throwing hints for about a yr now...but I was putting mom off so I could hit the daughter...But since she's shooting me the ghost, its on w/ her mom now.....and her mom flat out told me that she will make up for the time her daughter wasted....Now thats the sh*t I be talking about!!!!!!!!!!
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 7:05am
Man TSOH, if u saw the bodys of these old heads I cut, u'd smash too!!!! Im talking about body's like young chicks, asses, tits, all that...Plus their older so that sparks curiosity ya know...And I must admit, those older chicks could do some THANGS that I hadn't ever had a young chick do...its crazy...
Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Man, f**k all that.....I'd hit, even if she is 44...especially if she is as fine as u say... Now the work thing..thats a sticky subject...I've cut a lot of chicks that worked w/me at every job I had from the age of 16 up until now...And although I've never had one blow up in my face, the potential was there. But I let it be know from the jump that no matter what happens we can't let it affect work...And I've cut my co-workers, patients, supervisors, managers..and everything in between...
With that said, I've also cut some old heads and I have yet to be disappointed. I've hit them from the ages of 30, 32 36(this was back when I was like 20 or so...) and here lately I've hit some 42, 40, and got some head from a few others over 40....and they were all FINE AS HELL. One of them was like 4'10 and could do this thing w/her monkey to where it would make noises w/o me even in it...I mean, she was doing all that while I was getting undressed and putting on my mag ya dig...She was just back there talking about " Ooooh, T Ive been wanting u so bad..." and she would make the monkey "talk" then she started playing with it and all that....Matter of fact, I got this other one I'm gonna hit soon, and her daughter wants me too. But I can't hit her daughter b/c I played in the monkey of the daughters bestfriend, and I've hit like 4 other chicks she knows...Its like a circle of 5 girls and I've hit 3 played w/one, and her bestfriend snitched and told he so now she's holding out...But lil does she know her moms been throwing hints for about a yr now...but I was putting mom off so I could hit the daughter...But since she's shooting me the ghost, its on w/ her mom now.....and her mom flat out told me that she will make up for the time her daughter wasted....Now thats the sh*t I be talking about!!!!!!!!!!

lol dog you gon catch something
WHAT IT DO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic