Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hot Iron Section Now Open

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot Iron Section Now Open
    Posted: May 30 2007 at 1:05am
Greetings,

This section is designed to discuss hot tools that would be appropriate for hair that has been chemically straightened or relaxed.  There are so many tools out there that to make it easy to find info, we are going to organize it in this section.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences, recommendations and thoughts.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 30 2007 at 10:48am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
digitaldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digitaldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 9:13am
I purchased a pair of CHI irons from ULTA. They're ceramic irons. I can usually go a little longer without a relaxer when I use these. They make my hair super straight and shiny.

AS OF 5/25/2007
4A
10 1/2' in the top
10 on the sides
3 1/2 in the back

GOAL
BSL
kelleyh2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelleyh2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2007 at 7:46pm
Check out the brand PHI, they are new to the market and were only available to salons until now, check out there website at http://www.phibeauty.com   you should find all the info you need there, I love mine. Good luck ladies...kel
ellenlawlor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellenlawlor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 1:16pm
I recently had a chance to do a product evaluation for the FHI Heat Runway 1 Ceramic tourmaline iron. I loved it. The adjustable heating control gave me the ability to adjust the iron for working on all types of hair at all types of temperatures. Having a tool like this is important for me because it means I need to lug around less equipment when I travel from city to city (doing platform shows.)

Anyway, if you are interested in the full evaluation, here's a link to it.

Come visit me at http://ellenlawlor.com
Cassia Rankin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassia Rankin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:53am
Hello,
I've owned four chis iron, they all brake within four to six months and the Cia makes you pay $35.00 to send away  & a receit of proof of puschase, it's a pain, I'm looking for another cia to buy from.
RCRankin
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2010 at 4:47am
Want to have beautiful hair? Then you should spend more time on it.Come to me to see, I believe you will not be disappointed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic