Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Period Stopping Birth Control Pill?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Period Stopping Birth Control Pill?
    Posted: June 01 2007 at 8:16am

Federal approval for the first birth control pill designed to stop women’s monthly periods on an indefinite basis was approved recently.  It is called Lybrel.  It’s the first such pill to receive Food & Drug Admin approval for ongoing and continuous use.  When taken on a daily basis the pill can halt women’s menstrual periods indefinitely and prevent pregnancies.

Are you going to take this pill or not?  Why?

digitaldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digitaldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2007 at 10:08am
This isn't anything new at all. You can stop your period with ANY birth control Pill. All you have to do is start a new pack of your birth control pills when you get down to the white pills.

I could see some people doing this. People  that have debilitating periods where they can't walk or go to work or anything. Or just people that already stop their period with their own birth control pills.
AS OF 5/25/2007
4A
10 1/2' in the top
10 on the sides
3 1/2 in the back

GOAL
BSL
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2008 at 10:42am
I don't think thats heathy...just doesn't sound right to me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic