Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Debra Messing - Starter Wife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Debra Messing - Starter Wife
    Posted: June 04 2007 at 6:25am

Click%20to%20enlarge   Click%20to%20enlarge  Click%20to%20enlarge

Images of Debra Messing above - Left to Right -  (09-25-06 and last image on right - 02-05-05) With permission to copy from DailyCeleb.com.

Debra has naturally curly hair that she used to wear au natural in very tight curls in the early days of her career as Grace on Will & Grace.

Over the past few years she has gone to a softer curly look and ultimately straightened hair which she wears in her new role in Starter Wife.

I think Debra is gorgeous and love her red hair but wish she would wear her hair with her natural curls more often. 

What are your thoughts about Debra?  Should she take her curls out of the closet or keep it straight?

In the photos above would you say her hair is Type 2 or Type 3?  I am still trying to find some images of her from the early Will & Grace days.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 04 2007 at 7:01am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 6:58am

(Images of Debra Messing in her current role on USA in Starter Wife courtesy of USA and NBC.  All rights reserved).

From director Jon Avnet (“Fried Green Tomatoes”) and writers Sara Parriott & Josann McGibbon (“Runaway Bride”) comes “The Starter Wife,” a sexy, savvy and wickedly funny tour de force. Based on Gigi Levangie Grazer’s New York Times best-seller, “The Starter Wife” is about life after divorce and one woman’s quest to redefine herself after years of marriage to a Hollywood studio head.

“The Starter Wife“ stars Emmy winner Debra Messing (“Will & Grace”), Tony winner and Emmy winner Joe Mantegna (“Joan of Arcadia”), Emmy winner and Academy Award nominee Judy Davis (“Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadow”), Tony winner Anika Noni Rose (“Dreamgirls”), Miranda Otto (“Lord of the Rings”), Peter Jacobson (“As Good As it Gets”), Stephen Moyer (“Quills”), Aden Young (“The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course”) and Chris Diamantopoulos (“Boston Legal”).

The project is produced by NBC Universal Television Studio in association with 3 Arts Entertainment. Stephanie Davis (“The Caveman’s Valentine”) and Howard Klein (“The Office,” “Carnivale”) serve as executive producers for 3 Arts, with Jon Avnet, Gigi Levangie Grazer, Josann McGibbon and Sara Parriott also serving as executive producers.

Note from the images above, in the first episode Debra wore her naturally curly hair completely straight.  Check out the gorgeous burgandy red hair color for the bun she wore.

If you love Debra Messing, you must check out Starter Wife on USA.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 04 2007 at 6:59am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 9:06pm
I have to say she looks great either way. So it is hard one to call.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 12:42pm
Thanks Mike.  I agree...she is one gorgeous lady and looks good both ways.  I love her in Starter Wife although the critics say that it is a rehash of Will & Grace.  Whatever.  :-)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 12:36pm
I haven't seen the show so I couldn't tell you. I hope the rating are good enough to keep it around for awhile.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

I haven't seen the show so I couldn't tell you. I hope the rating are good enough to keep it around for awhile.

Hi Mike,

Luckily for Ms. Messing this is a mini series and can't be cancelled.  :-)
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 8:56pm

These are some pics of her more natural hair. ^^^

Edited by Precious Girl - September 14 2007 at 9:04pm
March 2007:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic