Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He wants me to cut my hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 1:23pm
So how did the consultation go?  Did the stylist like either of the styles or did she give you another style to consider?  Let us know what she thought and what you are intending to do.

All the best
jubee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 2:30pm
It went well, it was really rather funny she picked up a few books, and before I showed her the pics posted here,  she turned to a page with a pic very similar to the first style and said you could go with something like this. So needless to say, that's the one I'm going to go with.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 2:35pm
Congrats, I hope you are happy!  Post a pic if you can and good luck.Smile
africacut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote africacut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 1:17pm
can i trye and help you getting a new hairstyle been cutting hair for 25 years
zelda

Edited by DaveDecker - June 14 2007 at 7:57pm
jubee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 1:08pm
Well I did it, I cut it really short and I think I'm liking it.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 1:26pm
Glad to see that you like it!  Post a pick if you can.Big%20smile
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 3:16pm
Great that you like your haircut I bet your husband really loves it. I talk'd my finace into cutting her hair shorter about 6 weeks ago, and she loves it. She really likes that everybody tells her how good her hair looks, and that she looks great with her hair cut short.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 4:58pm
I'm glad you like it.  Post a picture so we can see how good you look. Plus tell us what your husband thinks and his reaction when he first saw it Smile

Cool Glad you went for it Big%20smile

Hay Love it short how about sharig some before and after pictures of your finaces cut, It sounds quite exciting. Wink
jubee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:29pm
 Here's the after

Edited by jubee - June 16 2007 at 6:36am
jubee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:37pm

Here's the before

Edited by jubee - June 16 2007 at 6:36am
jubee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jubee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:53pm
Should I go a little shorter on the sides next time???
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 12:58pm
Wow, Much better.
I would wait a little while to get used to the feel of it before going shorter unless you want to.  You could carry it off, but it might look a little harsh.  I would have said maybe an inch of the top would be better.

Anyway how did it feel when you were in the chair getting your hair cut? Were you nervous, excited or some other feeling.  Also what did your husband think when he saw it or was he with you when you got it cut?

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 3:13pm
Looks better than I pictured in my head.  I like the texture it adds.  How about some highlights?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 4:50pm
Looks great!Big%20smile
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 6:58am
I can't see any pictures??
SilkStrands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkStrands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 11:43am
Can you put the pictures back up for a couple days? I mean.. I don't know why you take them down so soon, nobody's gonna steal your identity or anything.. lol.

I suggested the haircut, so I'd like to see what it looks like! 

Dont be shy, haha
Merlin101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 1:42pm
I would second that request to repost the pics.  I just came off tour for a summer break and missed the threads for a couple of months. From what I see, Victoria Beckham's style is the new "Aniston" cut. I have noticed a lot of very short '80's styles like the one you posted that your husband likes. In fact I saw a girl at Taco Bell yesterday with that cut and highlights. She's a nurse and looked absolutely smokin' hot.
I can barely conjure myself out of bed, let alone conjure up the devil.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic