Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyelash Extension Alternatives?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyelash Extension Alternatives?
    Posted: June 06 2007 at 10:14am
Now that I have been reading about this topic and doing lots of research I have to confess that I am skirmish when it comes to my eyes (and teeth).  I even hate to wear contacts because I have had a few eye infections and now only wear my glasses if I am watching TV or driving (lucky for the other drivers).

But having eyelashes added makes me honestly nervous.  But I do love mascara so is there mascara out there that achieves "almost the same" results as eyelash extensions?

Yes I know that the glue is supposed to be safe and guards are used but still...I am a big chicken.   I admit it.

What I have found is the following super duper lash products that supposedly build longer, strong lashes:

1.  Talika Lipocils - brush on lash conditioner that you add mascara to
2.  RevitaLash - a liquid liner at base of lashes which is made from glaucoma meds and helps thicken lashes (supposedly)

Do you guys know of other "miracle" products that could possibly help the lashes without doing the extensions?

Yes...I am trying to psych myself up to do this but in the meantime....

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 06 2007 at 10:16am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
KinkyKitty187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyKitty187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 10:25am
Talika Lipocils does actually work. I had it years ago and my eyelashes grew really long. I have quite high up eyebrows and even then the tips of them touched my eyebrows. Although it says on it if u stop using it then eventually go back to the size they were which is true :(

Id love it again but I can never seem to find the extra cash that I dont mind giving up for it, my little part time job doesnt cover such luxuries.
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:51pm
I haven't tried this yet but I ordered it because i had false lashes and my eyes were sore & scabs were on them  because I had a allergic to the glue!!!! I hope this works because the lashes looked soo pretty on
Apsara11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apsara11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2010 at 4:31am
I have heard about RevitaLash. It is really good. Thanks for sharing a vital information. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic