Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Connection- the crown method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
iwave View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 7:46pm
BIG stickie pls
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by iwave iwave wrote:

BIG stickie pls

Iwave, I appreciate the acknowledgement.
DUB-C
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 2:12pm
I brought this thread back because of the continued interest in this method.
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 3:58pm
yes i found this thread quiet invigorating myself.
with the use of witty and apt use of language this topic has brought upon us fellow wavers. This ingenious use of dialect shows that the stereotype that people with waves have no sense can be put to rest.

(just a bit of 8th grade english for you;) )
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by clypsekid clypsekid wrote:

yes i found this thread quiet invigorating myself.
with the use of witty and apt use of language this topic has brought upon us fellow wavers. This ingenious use of dialect shows that the stereotype that people with waves have no sense can be put to rest.

(just a bit of 8th grade english for you;) )

Nice try but how you gonna misspell quite?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 2:44am
Originally posted by clypsekid clypsekid wrote:

yes i found this thread quiet invigorating. . .

That's good.  Keep brushing, fam. 
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 1:02pm
Lmao, now that's some foney sh*t.
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 2:21pm
wc, props on this crown meth, seems like a real good idea. imma have to give it a try. but my only hard brush is a real big one, maybe i need a smaller one. this should be a sticky i think.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 3:41pm

BIG stickie pls

Originally posted by gnarly_waves gnarly_waves wrote:

wc, props on this crown meth, this should be a sticky.

I hear you, fam.

Edited by wave connection - June 17 2007 at 3:44pm
getdizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getdizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 1:53am
looks like wave connection is an uppity negroGeek
eazy brain
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 9:40am
Good info.
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:28am

Man, this is a trip.  Everyone is rushing to use big words, yet they aren't writing the sentences using better word choice or word placement. On top of that, the punctuation isn't even being considered....LOL I love this site!

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:46am
What was that movie? Was it Barber Shop where that dude would use or learn a word a day...or was it Poetic Justice? Damn, I cant remember...give me a minute...
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:49am
No no no, wait a minute, I got it all wrong...Its that football movie w/Omar Epps. I can't believe I don't remember the name, that was like my fav movie when I played ball. The one w/Lattimer on steriods, and Epps is the tailback...Halle Berry in it too, and she clowns Epps for using those big words the wrong way....Aw damn, its too early in the morning...I'll remember it by the time I come back from working out tho...

Oh, btw, this is in no way my effort at dissing my boy WC, or anyone  about their vocabulary or grammatical skillz...Nor was  any of the previous post. It was just me saying something in regards to the subjects at hand...(see how I worded that?lol...)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

No no no, wait a minute, I got it all wrong...Its that football movie w/Omar Epps. I can't believe I don't remember the name, that was like my fav movie when I played ball. The one w/Lattimer on steriods, and Epps is the tailback...Halle Berry in it too, and she clowns Epps for using those big words the wrong way....Aw damn, its too early in the morning...I'll remember it by the time I come back from working out tho...

Oh, btw, this is in no way my effort at dissing my boy WC, or anyone  about their vocabulary or grammatical skillz...Nor was  any of the previous post. It was just me saying something in regards to the subjects at hand...(see how I worded that?lol...)

Yo I know what movie you talking about but I can't remember the name.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 11:09am
this topic should be stickied
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 11:29am
The words that peeps be using are unnecessary. It's called FAT ENGLISH. Keep it simple, STUPID!

Not directed at anyone either, just something I read a while back.
lil-tight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil-tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 2:16pm
but yo wave connection... i have an off center crown, my right side of my crown goes to the left instead of going to my right side wah should i do??
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by lil-tight lil-tight wrote:

but yo wave connection... i have an off center crown, my right side of my crown goes to the left instead of going to my right side wah should i do??

Good question.  It sounds like your crown spins out counterclockwise.  Although this is unusual, you can still develop your crown with my method.  Just brush as instructed in my method, but rotate the brush to the left instead of the right until you have covered the whole crown.  It doesn't matter that your crown is off center, if you start the brushing motions in your off centered crown's center.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 7:44am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

BIG stickie pls

Originally posted by gnarly_waves gnarly_waves wrote:

wc, props on this crown meth, this should be a sticky.

Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

this topic should be stickied

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic