Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Aniston Signs With Smart Water

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Aniston Signs With Smart Water
    Posted: June 07 2007 at 10:11am
From Google News & Elle BEAUTY
ESSENTIAL
 Jun 6, 2007

INGESTIBLE BEAUTY

Anybody with a magazine subscription knows that Jennifer Aniston hates the tabloids (going through a public divorce can do that to a girl), so it's the ultimate irony that the seemingly endless paparazzi shots of her toting her post-yoga, dog-walking staple, smartwater, led to her new gig as a spokeswoman for the company.

A Mario Testino-lensed campaign starring the former Friend will launch next month, along with a limited-edition Aniston-designed label for the electrolyte-enhanced agua.

And for Botox-averse believers in the truism that beauty comes from the inside, a raft of ingestible skin and health-boosting aids?from "salmon king"

Dr. Perricone's Super Berry Powder with Acai, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory de jour, to Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins' melatonin-loaded Nite-ration Restful Sleep Supplement are offering powerful alternatives to traditional lotions and potions. Simply mix with water, smart or otherwise, and let the healing begin.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 10:21am
Does anyone drink smart water?  I actually just bought it for the first time at the grocery store.  I drink a lot of water each day - great for your health, body, and skin!  I was actually attracted to it mostly due to the size of the bottle - much larger than the normal water bottle.  After reading the label though I think it's a great product.  They are good marketers.  I'm a fan.  
think_tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote think_tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2008 at 9:16am
I love smart water, drink it almost every day. I think it's cool that Jen got a deal promoting something that she always drinks anyway.
think_tom neolight hair
BlondeNess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeNess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2008 at 3:10pm
I'm a huge fan of smrtwater! In fact, I bought 2 cases of it at Costco this weekend :) I love how pure it tastes! I'm glad they have Jen Aniston as their spokeswoman... great choice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic