Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Biting the bullet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biting the bullet
    Posted: June 09 2007 at 10:00am
I figured I share this with my HB fam. I'm getting married this afternoon. My girl's family and my family are cramped up in my house at the minute. I wish they were somewhere else

Her cousins from Tampa showed up early this morning and let me tell ya. I had to just turn my head because some freaky sh*t kept popping in my head every ten seconds and I kept saying to myself "I'm getting married" lol. Hopefully I'll be able to post pics so you can see what I'm talking about.

Anyway, today is the big day. Jumping the broom Cool

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 10:04am
o shiiit real talk? congrats fam... have a good ceromony and get sum Thumbs%20Up
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 11:33am
Congrats ma dude, and stayed focused.
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 1:25pm
are you serious. Dam!!!!! I would be mad nervous at my wedding, i hope things go greatThumbs%20Up
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 5:45pm
It's all down hill from here fam. Congratulations.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 6:27pm
congrats homie you got two kids with your wife right
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 6:35pm
hes probably now at the reception or riden in the limo , who knows him and his wife might be gettin another kid soonLOL

Edited by Ima Try - June 09 2007 at 6:36pm
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Ima Try Ima Try wrote:

hes probably now at the reception or riden in the limo , who knows him and his wife might be gettin another kid soonLOL

Yo
on the real bust a nut in her for me dog.
DF
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 7:13pm
^^ Wat kind of graphic stuff are you sayn ma dude. Take it easy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic