Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help/Advice???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
graceee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graceee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help/Advice???
    Posted: June 09 2007 at 2:21pm
Hey everyone.

I usually dye/streak my own hair with good results. I usually streak my hair with light brown and auburn or just dye it light brown... anyways I had my hair light colored for about two years before I decided to dye it back to dark brown about three or four months ago.

So now I want it back to light brown w/auburn streaks, and I'm still using all the same brand of dye, but now only about 2-3 inches from the top of my head will turn light brown, while the rest just becomes somewhat lightly tinted.

I'm guessing this is due to the dark brown dye still in my hair... it doesn't look that bad so I'm not panicking (the dark brown did turn a few shades lighter so its not wierd or anything) but I would really like to get my hair back to light brown.. is this even possible with the dark brown dye  in my hair?

BTW my natural hair color is not black or dark.. its actually a lot lighter than that of most Asians, so its easy for me to dye my natural color...It would take me forever though before my hair grows out.

Edited by graceee - June 09 2007 at 2:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic