Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

There's acne on my rear. Delicious.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
charl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There's acne on my rear. Delicious.
    Posted: June 11 2007 at 6:08am
I remembered you lovely people gave me good advice on my hair. Here's my next problem.

I have these nasty spots all over my butt, I can't really pop them. My boyfriend says he doesn't mind, but frankly it's so nasty it must do. If I must I'll go to the doctor, but I'd rather not flash the poor woman.

I have pretty oily skin on my face and I've tried my acne stuff for my face down there, but no difference. I'm using a basic antibactierial wash now, but it's not really helping.
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 12:15pm
Please don't mind me asking, but are you hairy at all? I t may be plugged hair folicles. I would do some sort of exfolication with an antibacterial cream, even neosporin.  If it doesn't go away soon, I would go to the dr. Don'r worry about flashing, it is what she does. It very well could be some sort of infectoin, that might require antibiotics. 
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 12:56am
Neutrogina Acne bodywash. And yes, exfoliate. That should take care of it.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 7:42pm
areas like the rear need antibiotics. that is an area that shouldnt be getting acne the way it sounds you are getting it id def, see a doc, and use unscented products on the area sounds infected.
Babycheeks
mia23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 12:56am
3 day pimple remover is good
Aloloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aloloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2008 at 9:57pm
Don't be embaressed. It's what they do. I once had to go to the dermatologist with a rash on my inner thighs, lower stomach, and, well, you get it.
noah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2008 at 1:31am

It is all known that Skin is our most sensitive and  important  part of our body

because it protect us from the outer part of the world like dust ,sun ray ,different type of rays and others,so it is necessary for all that we should always

carry  our body ,there are number of skin disease cause due to different problem like acne ,blackheads ,pimples we should recover acne ,pimples .

It's a fact- curing acne can never be achieved by tackling one of the many factors responsible for acne. If you've ever tried to cure your acne using one-dimensional treatments like antibiotics or even detox diets and failed it's probably because you tackled only one aspect of the disease. Not only will this system teach you the only way to prevent your acne from being formed, you will also learn the only way to acne treatments for good - the holistic way.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic