Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Off Topic -Song with shoutouts to waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 6:12pm
NO LIE DAMN....................DAT sh*t RIGHT THERE IZZ NO REGUALAR KIT............HE WENT 2 A SALON 4 DAT TRUST ME.
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 6:28pm
but how do u know if his hair is kitted or not (what are the characteristics of a kitted head?)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 6:31pm
^ that's a good question. It's like you can just tell if its kitted or not in a way. Mostly if it looks unnatural. Hard to explain.

Edited by JaySole - June 13 2007 at 6:31pm
Personal Record: 6-0!
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

^ Looks kitted.

I know i've been on here for a while but how do kitted waves look (what's the big difference in appearance in kitted and natural waves)?

LOL...Fab's probably doing my durag meth in that video (he's just wearin that lacoste skully on top). lol

I know P Diddy's was kitted, thats prolly y he dont got waves ne mo.
Heres a pic of some1 who looks like dey kitted

Oh lord those look good. I wouldn't even mind if they were kitted. Took the air out of me too.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Knoccy should've stole these pics, Looks like he didn't look hard enough.

Edited by Shockwave - June 13 2007 at 6:50pm
Aka Doc Shock
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 7:01pm
lol...that pic was posted on here a couple months ago

SCprettyboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCprettyboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

lol...that pic was posted on here a couple months ago
yea dude wit tha sidewayz waves posted.
The Main Event:August 13th For The King's Crown of S.C. tune in to http://www.myspace.com/wavessonice91 for further details
Jay Spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 8:54pm
Man, thats a professional kit right there, n**** is SPINNIN..make a n**** want to go to a salon and....nvm
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 10:03pm
its not a kit it has a natural look to it

but it looks like it was dyed n then raged it up
<a href="http://imageshack.us">

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 11:22pm
AYYYY YOOO I MY CUZIN WORKS @ A SALON & SHE SAYS SHE CAN DO DAT 2 ME........IF I GROW MY HAIR OUT MORE !!!!LOL
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 12:23am
Thats a good argument whether dude with the money in his hand is kitted. It's like Barry Bonds steriod argument.

If I took steriods and tried to go out there and hit the ball, I would most likely get struck the hell out everytime.

Which means you still have to know how to hit the ball.

If he is kitted(which I doubt), he would still have to brush to get that connection that he has.

Kits dont give you waves, brushing does. Thats why in my opinion it better to get waves naturally.

here's some pics of diddy, you decide. Kitted or not.
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 2:06am
Those arent really good pics. He was dippin hard back then.
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 4:56am
Yeah he was. But the question is did he cheat with a kit?
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 10:25am
his hair dont look like tats his natural texture ya know?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 12:07pm
True, but his grandma's Puerto Rican 

Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 12:25pm
My grandpa was puerto rican, and I cant say that no one in my fam has texture like that. But then again everyone is different.

So being a barber Imma go on and say he uses a kit. And to go a lil futher he definitley dyes his hair black. Dying you hair can also change the texture of your hair.

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 12:27pm
the dude in the first pics waves are killin! yo who is dat?
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by SCprettyboi SCprettyboi wrote:

funny thing is i never paid attention 2 jay-z having waves but i remeber he used 2 have them but only on the top
same wit nas..datz y nas says jay stole his swag
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 3:38pm
LOL AYE DIDDYS IS KITTED AND WE HAD A DISSCUSION ON DIS IN 05 BOUT THAT BUT I THINK TO TELL IF ITS KITTED IS TO SEE THEM ONE DAY WIT THERE NATURAL TEXTURE THEN THE NEXT DAY LIKE DAT BUT HTOSE ARE KITTED AND TE OTHER GUYS IS KITTED TO
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 7:03pm
POLL QUESTION

Best waves you seen on this site?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 7:12pm
hell yah'..dey are.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic