Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

effn hairdressers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stargazer026 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: effn hairdressers
    Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:01am
I got few foils today wanted to get some underneath for a bit more texture stupid cows have placed them all over the place  more on one side than the other and looks pathetic and bits of my hair falling out everywhere........so when I go back tomorrow and embaress the crap out of them I hope its full of customers so I can embaress the sh*t out of her .. Im bit pissed off as you can tell shes lucky their not still open tonite I would have probably grabbed the sciccors and took a chunk out of her hair....arhhh so angry, wait til 2morrow bitches....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:04am
not sure wheather I should let them touch my hair again, shes kept on serving customers while she was doing my hair ,I have no luck with any hairdresser's all seem to want to wreck my hair.............
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 11:02am

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. What part of Aus are you in?

Give them heck.

nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 5:59pm
im sorry that happened to you, how did the return visit go?
lotta talkin 'bout hair n other stuff: http://www.diyextensions.net/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 10:31pm

Thanks for askn went excellent the area manager just happend to be there lol when i went back and I told him everything that happend and he said to her i dont care if it takes 1 or 10 foils just fix it she had her tail between her legs tryn to be all nice .... there was another girl there having a job interview and I said to the bitch oh doesnt her hair look nice and she just grunted yeah  and the girl having the interview heard me and just smiled lol he will be keeping a close eye on her from now on i think...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 10:32pm

Im from NSW, SYDNEY

Edited by stargazer026 - June 14 2007 at 10:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic